Bed issues

Joelgreen11

Aug 1, 2013
Akron Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank never has wanted to sleep in bed with my wife and I but in the last week he had been jumping up and laying between us. Not a big deal but he won't lay still and is keeping us up. He has always laid on the floor next to our bed. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Tank never has wanted to sleep in bed with my wife and I but in the last week he had been jumping up and laying between us. Not a big deal but he won't lay still and is keeping us up. He has always laid on the floor next to our bed. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks

Well you can do what we did when brutus decided that he had to sleep horizontal to us, order a king size bed!! I know I am crazy but I just love him that much.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep --- King size bed.... works well for us

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki lays with us until it is ready for sleep time sometimes he stays and sometimes he jumps down he has never stayed in bed with us all night I think he likes his "house" better.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I just have to say the real reason I absolutely love this site is it is reassuring to know that I am not the only nut in the tree!!! Regular people just roll their eyes when they hear what I do for my dog.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby

Tubbs has recently been allowed to cuddle in bed with us before bed time. He has this thing where he lays super still then pounces on a piece of blanket and starts to go mental :confused: I have no idea whats going on in his head to make him attack like that lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well you can do what we did when brutus decided that he had to sleep horizontal to us, order a king size bed!! I know I am crazy but I just love him that much.

Yep .. guilty of that one too ......... :whistle:

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Not going to lie - we got a king size bed :) Jagger will chew on a toy or snuggle play for about 10-15 mins then he lays right between us and snores all night.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
We kick mack out when we are about to actuallly fall asleep. He usually is satisfied with the hour or so that he gets snuggles and love before he retires to underneath my nightstand

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.