mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Just curious if anyone else has a bully that does this.......

After Mayhem goes :poo:, he scratches/paws at the ground with extreme attitude and then jumps/spins around really quickly and looks at the pile of :poo: as if to say, "you want some of this". It is almost as elaborate as a touch down dance in the end zone :rofl: He occasionally does it after going pee, but almost always after :poo:

He makes me laugh at his craziness :) Does anyone else have a bully with an after :poo: ritual as silly as this?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rocky has severe attitude, after a night sleep, he walks around in the front yard like an old wise man, and then he methodically sniffs the ground, then acts like a Blood Hound hunting, then crunches up into a ball to :poo:, But then scratches the yard with a furious scratch as if to say, I show'd you !! then runs around the yard to the picnic table, jumps on the seat, then the table and struts back and forth until I congratulate him on a job well done for doing his business lol, Rambo is slightly different, as he searches the yard frantically, then drops the Deuce, scratches the yard like an angry Referee throwing grass and runs like crazy, lips flopping in the wind as if to say, I'm Free, I'm Free !!! lol a little different, but boy are they proud to be rid of the :poo:. I was reading a post last night, of someone Bully dropping a Deuce, and then running scared, thinking, Our Bully are loaded with Character inside lol, They know their :poo: stinks, and they don't make no bones about it lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After Vegas :poo: he uses his back legs to do the chicken scratch, then runs like He*l to get away from it.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki will occasionally do the scratching but mainly he will run away. He has been known to throw a spin in there every once in a while. It's almost like he is excited that it is out but scared it might beat him up or he is getting away as fast as he can because as we have all established they don't have the best smelling :poo:

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess holds it till she finds the perfect spot I mean she will be walking down the street trying to squeeze it in and have some falling out then she will find a spot - it's on her terms. Duke is fast and goes to the same spot everytime, stops looks both directions, backs up, looks both ways again then squats, it's so funny.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon goes to the same spot every day also does the chicken scratch thing and then sometimes he runs hell bent for leather back to the house and then sometimes he tries to climb the tree in our front yard he walks while he :poo:.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde does the chicken scratch with a look as if he's KING of the uninverse.......hes 4 and this started not to long ago along with him hiking his leg up to pee........he use to only squat......i guess it may be a growing up thing and thinking he's all that :)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bennie does the crazy scratch with all four legs after his :poo:, in fact we have spots in the garden with no grass left:blink: and occasionally he decides to go in the flowerbeds... Boeboe turns around and sniffs it and then trots away with her ears like glued to her head:)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus will :poo: and then turn around and look at it like "did that just happen"? and then he will run around like :eek: .

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Well, I guess Mayhem isn't the only crazy one :) Any other dog that I have ever had, just did their business and walked away. Now going :poo: is a ceremonial event :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Each of mine have their own style, Peggy is so chunky she just stretches her hind leg out twice real slow and straight, just comical. Grizz kicks a bit and runs like hell to escape the pile. Dolly is graceful and dainty , Scrimps tries to do like Dolly but doesn't quite get it. Now as for Jack, well, he kicks divots of dirt and sod so high and far, if he were on a football team, he'd be their all star kicker. We go around the yard picking up his divots off the deck, the fence and the sidewalk on the other side of the fence. It's hilarious, I really need to take video of it

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
All we get is the chicken scratch then saunter away.

Us too, I yell mack no digging and he grumbles at me and comes to the patio to wait for the pitt to stop running laps in the yard

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.