The things husbands say...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL, as I am sitting here trying to feed my addiction in the dining room, my husband yells at me to come get MY dog that "he is farting his A$$ off, and it is making his eyes water, and is gagging him" (Joe has a weak stomach) :up: Well as I am sitting here I am thinking WELCOME to my world I don't even blink an eye anymore!! Joe works over 60 hrs. a week lately and has not been around him to much. Vegas rarely gets gas but when he does :eek: I did feed him some hamburger/plain today. Loven it!!! >.< Oh I was just about to submit this when I heard Joe say "for the love of god, GET your A$$ out of here, go to mommy!!!!, now I am ROFL!!!!:heart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I would not be able to post a video with the rated X language that was coming out of Joe's mouth!! (we have no kids living with us, so he occasionally can let it fly, as I will) Vegas has been laying beside me for the last half hour and not a peep/fart out of him yet, I am thinking it was Joe and if I walked into the room he was covering his "tracks" LMAO!!! If Joe only knew what I posted about him and what I have done with his brush, I would be in trooooouble!!! >.<

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online