OMG, Sally humped me!!!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Izzy is fixed and one night she decided to act like a little devil in my bed and I was laying down "trying" to read my book and suddenly she start humping me. It freaked me out! I guess the excitement energy turns into humping mode!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bad for you... funny as heck for US!!! :rofl: She sure is a happy girl.... thanks for giving her a great new life Jeannie, she is showing her joy

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sally luvs her mamma! :luv: that's so awesome she went upstairs too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
"Ride Sally, Ride" !! hahahahahahaha
She tried to ride again tonight. :bigeyes: I had to gently tell her that wasn't allowed. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Sally luvs her mamma! :luv: that's so awesome she went upstairs too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

It's totally awesome. I thought we even locked her outside. Yeah, she wubs her momma :love:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
She's really be spunky lately too.

I was floored. She's never walked up the stairs before, down lots of time but not up and to her bed. :luv:

She probably needed a lay down after all that humping

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Old girl is coming out of her shell:drawheart: Soon she'll need more boundaries, like every truly loved bully...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Old girl is coming out of her shell:drawheart: Soon she'll need more boundaries, like every truly loved bully...
I started her boundary yesterday when she tried to hump me again. She tried again tonight too. It's definately when I first get home and she's excited. It was hard to say "off" at first, I was afraid I she would cower like she did when I first got her, but she didn't. She's so much more settled in now. I remember I said "no" to her once before and it broke my heart. Her attempt tonight was much softer and not as forceful. :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I started her boundary yesterday when she tried to hump me again. She tried again tonight too. It's definately when I first get home and she's excited. It was hard to say "off" at first, I was afraid I she would cower like she did when I first got her, but she didn't. She's so much more settled in now. I remember I said "no" to her once before and it broke my heart. Her attempt tonight was much softer and not as forceful. :)
and who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks??? ROFLMAO

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.