JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:bigeyes: Yesterday after I got home, Sally gets super excited to see me and wants only to be by my side. I sit on the deck step usually and give her a bit of lovin'. Well she really wanted by my side yesterday and started humping me. All I could do at the moment is laugh and say, "really Sally!" Well she tried again and this time she tried to put her front legs around my arm. OMG!!!! "You horny girl you!" So I get them all to the grass and I'm sitting on the walkway with my legs on the grass and low and beyond she tried to mount my leg!!!! She was in full boomerang motion. I didn't know she could bend like that. :ashamed: :ROFL: I got up and said, "well you are "Mustang Sally" aren'tcha old girl.

On a neat side, when we came home from dinner last night, I couldn't find Sally anywhere. I was like huh, where is she!! :confused: Wilson and Sally were left in the kitchen with access to upstairs and Jack and Emma had the rest of the house. I finally found Sally in the last place I thought she'd go up to on her own - UPSTAIRS in our bedroom in her bed. That was huge for her. :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
LOL...she is now a full member of the pack. She is letting her mamma know she is loved and knows she belongs to you just as you belong to her.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Omg she must be a horny lil lady!! ... and if she can try hump momma that much.. imagine what shes doing to poor Wilson when theyr left in the kitchen together :ROFL: ... I bet she only went up stairs to bed because she was exhausted from a busy day ;) :lol:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That just means she really, really looooooves you. Lol. Sally is getting her groove on.
i actually didn't realize that female dogs humped, I have never seen that or experienced that before with Oreo, my female Jack, and I had her for 14 years. But Blossom had tried this a couple of times with her brother, I thought only male dogs humped.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
WOOOOOOOOOOOO Sally!!!! Atta girl you show mama how much you love her :giggle:

As for Ms Sally going up to bed, how exciting! I just love Sally there is something about her I can't explain. Now I'm sure you got pictures of her in her bed right [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :whistle:

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
OMG I need to find the pic of my mom's 2 dogs.. Fricken hilarious I caught her tiny Bischon/Pomeranian Roxy trying to hump the very big pit mix Bubba!! Took a picture and she just gave me the look like.. What??? Hahaha be back.. Gunna go look for it!! Hahaha!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL...she is now a full member of the pack. She is letting her mamma know she is loved and knows she belongs to you just as you belong to her.
She's really be spunky lately too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Sally!!!! Atta girl you show mama how much you love her :giggle:

As for Ms Sally going up to bed, how exciting! I just love Sally there is something about her I can't explain. Now I'm sure you got pictures of her in her bed right [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :whistle:
I was floored. She's never walked up the stairs before, down lots of time but not up and to her bed. :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.