It has been a long time....miss you all!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pictures!! Good to see you. She looked like she had a great Bday. What a great looking bunch of Bullys!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Hi! I totally remember you because Izzy and Remi are the same age/coloring.

Welcome back??? <3

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Hi! I totally remember you because Izzy and Remi are the same age/coloring.

Welcome back??? <3
Remi looks great!!!!! How's the big boy doing?

- - - Updated - - -

Urmmm.. excuse me but who are you :lol: ... its been so long you should make a newbie post !! Hehe only joking. Great to see you back and Izzy is growin into such a cutie xx
Lol maybe I should post as a newbie!!!! How's Meekos doing?

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hes doing great thanks
Weve been through a teenage tantrum stage recently and hopefully just coming to the end of that and praying it never returns!! Hows Izzy? They grow soo quickly dont they?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Remi looks great!!!!! How's the big boy doing?

He's awesome minus some food / allergy stuff. Looks like we're stuck on the NVI lamb for now. A few behavioral issues we'll need a trainer for. (Constant jumping and over excitement when guests come over) but other than that, he's still my BFFL.

YOU??

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Hes doing great thanks
Weve been through a teenage tantrum stage recently and hopefully just coming to the end of that and praying it never returns!! Hows Izzy? They grow soo quickly dont they?

Yes they do :( I want to get another bully sooo bad but I finally got to the part where I don't have to babysit her all day and I am slowly getting my life back on track... but I miss having her as a baby too.

Izzy didnt go through the terrible 2's.... I shouldn't say that out loud! :whistle:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
He's awesome minus some food / allergy stuff. Looks like we're stuck on the NVI lamb for now. A few behavioral issues we'll need a trainer for. (Constant jumping and over excitement when guests come over) but other than that, he's still my BFFL.

YOU??

So far I have been lucky with Izzy as far as food allergies. She used to get a little pink when I gave her the salmon oil but I insisted and I think her allergy might be going away now. Other than that I still feed her Fromm Beef Fritatta since she seems to love it (I think if I fed her little rocks she would love just as much!).

I have been struggling with some behaviour too... she steals all dogs toys at the dog park and she won't drop it or leave it... it's a joke! I have to run after her looking like a retard.... And she is soo stubborn that she ALWAYS gets the toy... no matter how big or fast the other dog is. :cursing::tapfoot::nonono: But she is cute so people think it is funny....

Oh well, I guess I need to work on our training skills!

Staff online

Members online