Crazy Ella, the tv, watching water dog lol And a puberty question

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Well little Miss Wrigglebottom is almost 7 months old (Wow, time flies huh lol)
And I am fairly convinced that she is a Labrador reincarnated lol I can't believe how much she LOVES water. She loves to play in the lake, the tub, and the little kiddie pool my boyfriend and his family has out for her. If she sneaks past the gate, you can always find her in the bath tub lol
The little darling has also broken the divider in her crate lol I don't know how, I came home and it wasn't attached any more lol Does any one else s BD love the water this much?
She also amazed me today by letting me know she wanted to watch a movie, and then actually watching it lol She sat next to me, and would look at the tv, then up at me, then back to the tv. So I asked her, just joking around, if she wanted me to put in a movie. I put in Brave (Great movie by the way lol) and she sat there, in front of the heater, watching the movie, until she eventually dozed off sitting up lol I wish I could have gotten pics of her lol
I was also wondering if bulldogs go through puberty. Well I mean I know they do, but is it very bad? I've heard they can be real little monsters, but I'm wondering what all of yours experiences are with it. How old were they when it happend, and how horrible were they lol

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki loves water and as I am sure you know they can't swim very well ;) weird right like they heat stroke pretty easy but love the sun. Maybe she was saying OK mommy I am done with the divider I am a grown up now :) Loki loves watching TV if it is something he like duck dynasty come on even a commercial he is all over it. Loki did go through puberty and he even got puppy acne. He started his right before his 1st birthday. He went through an I don't remember anything you taught me and I am my own dog phase so frustrating he is almost our of it now I think but what a pain in butt!;

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks LOVES to play in water OUTSIDE... not when it is bath time inside. Puberty... yes, around 8/9 months the go through the teenage years

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
What were the worst things you had to deal with during puberty?
I've noticed she gets the zoomies more often, and much worse. She has also started to run up and try and bite my feet, and it hurts lol She has also been jumping up on people and not listening to the off command....at all. She is still good with the leave it command thankfully. how ever now that I've said that she wont be lol
How long does this usually last? My toes cant take much more of this lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
You got your bulldog to leave it??? You must be a genius bulldog whisperer lol. I usually have to coax and play tug of war until I am a sweaty mess or until he loses interest which ever suits him to come first. I had no idea they went through puberty. Brutus is approaching 9mos in a few days and now I am scared. Lord help me.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I just got lucky I guess. She listens pretty well.
I'm worried as well lol Shes very sassy, and refuses to get down off my mom, and has decided that her food is no good, and only the cat food or people food will do. Obviously we don't let her have either (Unless it's fresh fruit or veggies for a treat, and even not then very much, because it's a small apartments, and she can stink up the whooole thing very easily lol
I love her to death, but little miss sassy pants is very lucky that she is so darned cute lol

Most Reactions