put the toys away

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
20130812_222337.jpg so I was teaching Loki how to put his toys away we have been working on this one for a while. I helped him put them away went stand switched the loads of laundry and took out the trash came back to this. That is not the object of the game Loki!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
OMG look at the face. Loki says "but mom it was so much fun putting it away lets do it again" :laugh:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
It was the darn cat again! Loki put his its away, he is a smart bully and would never do something like that! :)
He looks so cute!

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Hes just living up to his name. He now has it just how he wants it and is all calm and relaxed. I feel you though, I am constantly chasing after Colossus throwing his toys back in his corral just to have him pull them out again when he wants to play fetch.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I can only imagine how much fun he had taking all those toys back out!!!! He does have that guilty look but I mean he's so cute how could you even be mad?? lol

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
The object of the game is to see how long it takes to train mom and dad to put away his toys for him. Then how long it will take to train them that it's just better to leave his toys out because the repetition of having to put it away all the time gets to be too much work. He is such a cutie.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
yep that is Harlea. Has to drag everything out then bounce from toy to toy to give them equal play time.

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
He is notorious for playing with all his toys in a matter of minutes everyday we put them away and every time they are all in he is taking them back out. The good thing in all his toys have "names" so I can tell him get the elephant and he grabs it and I say put it away grab the basket and he drops it in. He is really smart but very stubborn LOL

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Shy loves tidying up her toys -Lily on the other hand -like to take them all out -its kind of funny as Shy will get wind up with constant cleaning just to get her reward
This week Lily eat the toy box ...so she dont have to tidy them up ;-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online