Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a grocery list that includes the produce stand LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

louisv

Aug 6, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis V and Valentino
My wife laughs at my stock of pumpkin purée coconut oil plain fat free yogurt and frozen peas..it seems everything I buy these days I'm saying " it's good for the dog"

How do you use the coconut oil for your bully?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Same here, stocked for Brie..I have to try watermelon tho..she hasn't had that. Does he just get a little piece of it? How much is she allowed at 8 mos?

I give him a few piece like 5 or 6 he loves it more then any other fruit. If I have watermelon I like to give it to him after his walk or if I feel like he needs to drink water otherwise I give him ice cubes.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I love that our bullies love their veggies! We are growing our very first garden this year and Loki and I sit out there and eat the goodies as they ripen. So much fun

louisv

Aug 6, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis V and Valentino
You can give her a tablespoon either as a topping for her food or off a spoon. Its great for their coat and other benefits

Thank you! I will give it a try. I haven't came across anything he doesn't like so far!!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Someone also mentioned you can put coconut oil directly on skin if it is irritated I think it was [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I give him a few piece like 5 or 6 he loves it more then any other fruit. If I have watermelon I like to give it to him after his walk or if I feel like he needs to drink water otherwise I give him ice cubes.

Makes sense. Thank you! :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I love that our bullies love their veggies! We are growing our very first garden this year and Loki and I sit out there and eat the goodies as they ripen. So much fun

Wonderful!!! That is absolutely wonderful!!! Not to mention great memories!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I already give Brutus frozen green beans and the occasional carrot pieces but I have not tried watermelon. So I could just give him a few pieces without tummy issues? I think he would like it. We give our koi fish watermelon so I am already buying it. So far I have not found anything he does not like.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I already give Brutus frozen green beans and the occasional carrot pieces but I have not tried watermelon. So I could just give him a few pieces without tummy issues? I think he would like it. We give our koi fish watermelon so I am already buying it. So far I have not found anything he does not like.

I have given as much as 10 large cut pieces (he loves watermelon) with no tummy issues.

Members online

No members online now.