Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Update on Thor

Thor past away last night :mad: that stupid person killed that poor baby!!! *sniffle*

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Re: Bulldog saved from car -- heat stroke

How in the HELL does it make sense to leave a dog, especially one that is pre-disposed to breathing problems in a car IN AUGUST?????? I will NEVER understand this.

The rotten rat bastard who owns this dog should get jail-time for animal cruelty.

Poor baby. RIP. I can only say that Thor is definitely in a better place now.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Any news?
Unfortunately Thor passed away last night the Humane Society is very upset!:cursing::censored::shout::angry: I just want to kick that person's petunia that person killed that poor defenseless fur baby!!! The injustice of it just chaps my hide!!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

Unfortunately Thor passed away last night the Humane Society is very upset!:cursing::censored::shout::angry: I just want to kick that person's petunia that person killed that poor defenseless fur baby!!! The injustice of it just chaps my hide!!!

Wait....what? Kick that person's petunia? hey now! Don't kick my Petunia (jk! I know you didn't mean it that way)

In all seriousness, Jennifer, I am right there with you...People should really get prosecuted and be forced to do community service at the Humane Society or some other animal shelter. Sickens me how some people treat their dogs.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

oh this is so sad to me. i just dont understand people and sometimes am ashamed to be a human with people who would do that to an animal. rip baby :cry:

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Re: Update on Thor

That dirt bag owner should never own another animal again. Poor sweet baby :cry: Rest in peace

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Wait....what? Kick that person's petunia? hey now! Don't kick my Petunia (jk! I know you didn't mean it that way)

In all seriousness, Jennifer, I am right there with you...People should really get prosecuted and be forced to do community service at the Humane Society or some other animal shelter. Sickens me how some people treat their dogs.
Sorry that is what I call it for my kids and now its my go to after I posted that I just knew someone would have a fur baby called Petunia. In all seriousness I was thinking maybe a hot box no water no food and most of all no air in direct sunlight, see how he feels in a couple days if he is still alive and able to walk maybe leave him in there for a couple more days I can think of all kinds of nasty things to make him miserable.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

So sad, I feel so bad for that baby bully, stupid people, I hope they throw the book at him and put him under the jail. Rest in peace baby boy.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

That dirt bag owner should never own another animal again. Poor sweet baby :cry: Rest in peace
I wish there was a way to make that happen. You know make it a felony like murder because that is what he did!!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Hopefully he he becomes a pet to someone in the cage he belong in.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

I saw this on facebook ... can't bring myself to read the report and definitely can't bring myself to watch the video .... :cry:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I ws so afraid to hear that.... :cry: poor baby suffered for no reason at all

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.