Bulldogs for Barter?!?!?!

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harry, Mina, Matilda, Hank, Turnip, Bunny, Gracie
Previews for A&E TV's "Barter Kings" episode to be aired on Tuesday 8/13 show the "Kings" trading EBD pups. The episode is named "Puppy Love". Seriously? This should not be an activity that ANYONE should engage in let alone endorse and/or promote - especially a TV Network! Please spread the word, share, tweet, whatever to let A&E know it would not be in their best interest to air this episode.

Thank you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No kidding?!! Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's horrible... I'm so sick of TV shows just promoting whatever to get ratings!!! I will have to send them a nice message... Maybe they should do a show on how many bullies end up in fosters or rescues?!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Holy, that's disgusting, puppies aren't for trading, bartering, or buying and selling on Craigslist or other such websites.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think I am going to send a letter to A&E just to let them know how wrong this is. Maybe I will suggest they make a donation to an EBD rescue since they are promoting irresponsible pet ownership.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just blasted all over FB my disapproval... on the A&E page, and the Barter Kings page. They are getting a lot of negative comments, hopefully they will wake up!!! :hissycry:

OP
Greta

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lots of comments being made on their Facebook page. (Don't have enough posts to give you a link so just go to Facebook and search for 'Barter Kings'. You'll find them.) Feel free to chime in! ;)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lots of comments being made on their Facebook page. (Don't have enough posts to give you a link so just go to Facebook and search for 'Barter Kings'. You'll find them.) Feel free to chime in! ;)

Thank you for bringing this out... I had NO idea & it just makes my blood boil!!!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Are you serious!!! That pisses me off! Pets are not toys especially our bullies they need owners that can care for them not someone looking to trade as wash machine or something how gross. Look out barter kings I am not happy about this! I found a link hope it works. I did comment on the post twice but they keep deleting it.
http://www.aetv.com/barter-kings/video/no-cash-no-problem-22821588

OP
Greta

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is an email address I found

aefeedback_at_aenetworks_dot_com

This is on the contact page. Still trying to find a list of sponsors.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.