TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Disgusting. :angry:

Posted my disgust on the episode page. Posted it only to see Mabel's sweet face as the profile picture of the user above me!!!
These people p*ssed off the wrong group of dog owners

Last edited:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
That is not only ridiculous but u ethical as well given the breed issues. And to openly promote it is a disgrace.
[MENTION=9403]Lokismom[/MENTION] keep posting! Let them delete it as much as they want, they will get the message..what a bunch of shmoos

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Oh I am posted it about 7 times now, it seems like they stopped deleting them for now. Like I was explaining to my mom it is not so much the people that are getting them because I am hoping that the people did research and know what they are getting into it is the people that are getting rid of them. If you can't sell them like any normal breeder does what is the problem?! I was so mad that I actually had to get up and walk away for a few minutes make me so mad and sad for those babies

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I love that show but WOW. I CANT BELIEVE THAT!! I hope the dogs are just pets that someone had and they saw and commented on not really gonna do a trade! Ill watch and see but if it is thats the last time i do!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've posted several times, and they keep deleting... I also hit up every rescue that I have liked on FB... now all THOSE people are posting!!! :evilha:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've posted several times, and they keep deleting... I also hit up every rescue that I have liked on FB... now all THOSE people are posting!!! :evilha:

:yeah:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Sad thing is A&E doesn't care and most likely won't do anything about it.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I can understand reputable breeders, key word reputable here, trading healthy pups for showing or breeding purposes but probably not putting it out there on TV. Especially for breeding purposes to better the breed between exceptionally healthy EB's but to trade for other goods and on TV? No way! I have a male/female pair that are both fixed as neither are breeding material and I could never barter them away for anything.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Damn I left a long polite, yet to the point on there FB page telling them I am an EB owner and no one knows, even though I did do research, what wanting one and owning one is. The deleted my comment too :cursing:

OP
Greta

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harry, Mina, Matilda, Hank, Turnip, Bunny, Gracie
Not sure how this will work… but here is the video preview for the episode… [video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151847102484772[/video]…

The part with the pups, some guy says "this will be the cutest trade I've ever made". So I'm gonna go with - it happened.

OH! … and if you post a "NEW" thread on their FB wall, it gets deleted. You can only respond to threads that they start. So add your rants, disgust and outrage to an existing thread and it won't be deleted… ;)

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
People are raising all kinda he** on their page, but I have a feeling they are gonna air it anyway. NOBODY has responded to the hundreds of protest messages... it makes me really sad that this is considered "ENTERTAINMENT"!!! :angry:

Joelgreen11

Aug 1, 2013
Akron Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Did anyone just watch it? I understand about the barter thing and doing it with pets shouldn't happen but they made it very clear to find a good home for it and you could tell that the guy loves animals and has had a hole in his heart since he lost his pug years ago and even teared up when giving him kisses. I'm sure the EB has been taken care of and wow that little guy was cute makes me want to get another EB pup

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I did watch that part. The home he cowboy was his name from there was a guy who worked on cars and they went walking up to the house where there were 6 at least big dogs kennels up outside and the "owner" comes out with a giant snake then he brings out the puppies he only got rid of cowboy for a engine hoist. I will say that the home cowboy went to was a big 105 acre ranch and the new owner had a pug previously but he seemed like he was going to take great care of cowboy. He is fully alcohol registered they say do all in all I am happy to report that I feel that cowboy is in great hands now I want to know about the other sibling.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.