Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Woo Hoo, I got me some really cool Auction Loot tonight, I won the Bulldog Shot glass, the Bully Wine Glass, the bully wine glass charms, and the Banana Boat Sunscreen Goodie bag. I guess I'll have to sit in the sun with a big ole glass of wine in my new cool wine glass, have a shot of something in my even cooler shot glass, and put my new bulldog wine glass charms on my new glass, and of course while I'm in the sun, I'll have to slather on all those cool sun products, just in case I pass out in the sun and get burned. Lol. I'm going to have to have the wine to relax after my attempt at the last bid, at 5 minutes to 9 pm, I entered a bid of $75 for the Skater Hoodie, the last bid was $71 by Pdolphin, and I was going to wait until just before 9 pm to send it, I had it at the ready, the clock turned to 9:59 pm, and I counted to 40 and then pushed submit new thread, but my I Pad wouldn't send it, and the little wheel in the top left corner just kept spinning, and then I lost it. Then it said Thread Closed. So no skater hoodie. Congratulations to Pdolphin on his winning bid. Enjoy you deserve it, please post some pictures of your guy wearing his cool hoodie.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
The true winners are all the beautiful bullies in need that will benefit from all the auction loot. I wish all bullies in need could be helped

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome Monica!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Congratulations on all your goodies! And thank you for helping those wonderful bullies! They win thanks to all who won!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great winners all around!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The true winners are all the beautiful bullies in need that will benefit from all the auction loot. I wish all bullies in need could be helped
That they are and that's what the auctions are about, helping the bullies. I'll be sure to pack all your stuff in one box for you too! :up: All you need know is a Bulldog hat to got with all your loot. :2thumbs:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Woo Hoo, I got me some really cool Auction Loot tonight, I won the Bulldog Shot glass, the Bully Wine Glass, the bully wine glass charms, and the Banana Boat Sunscreen Goodie bag. I guess I'll have to sit in the sun with a big ole glass of wine in my new cool wine glass, have a shot of something in my even cooler shot glass, and put my new bulldog wine glass charms on my new glass, and of course while I'm in the sun, I'll have to slather on all those cool sun products, just in case I pass out in the sun and get burned. Lol. I'm going to have to have the wine to relax after my attempt at the last bid, at 5 minutes to 9 pm, I entered a bid of $75 for the Skater Hoodie, the last bid was $71 by Pdolphin, and I was going to wait until just before 9 pm to send it, I had it at the ready, the clock turned to 9:59 pm, and I counted to 40 and then pushed submit new thread, but my I Pad wouldn't send it, and the little wheel in the top left corner just kept spinning, and then I lost it. Then it said Thread Closed. So no skater hoodie. Congratulations to Pdolphin on his winning bid. Enjoy you deserve it, please post some pictures of your guy wearing his cool hoodie.

I will definitely post pics Monica, congrats on the loot. :D I'm sorry that your computer went haywire.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's okay, won lots, and I was trying to outbid you after all. I'm glad you won, Congratulations, and Enjoy, looking forward to the pictures of Buster in his cool new Skater Hoodie.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
I went to my dads house to help with a water leak got home about 6:00 ------ woke up at 8:30 missed some last minute bidding

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.