Just "bull" over me..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
it's been a rough week :eek: and last night I laid down on the couch around 7:30 and fell asleep very shortly after. I woke up somewhere around 9pm.. and what a woke up to was quite a site.
I have a sectional couch, and Chester was able to get up there and I awoke to my face on his underside (and all that his underside holds :down: ) as he was stepping over my head, onto my chest and stomach to go lay down on my legs. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't nice, and it was downright nasty! :*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You make me laugh. My son is now asking what I am laughing about. Should I tell him? :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
HOW FUNNY and typical, as long as THEY are comfortable, NOTHING else, nor part of anatomy matters!!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
it's been a rough week :eek: and last night I laid down on the couch around 7:30 and fell asleep very shortly after. I woke up somewhere around 9pm.. and what a woke up to was quite a site.
I have a sectional couch, and Chester was able to get up there and I awoke to my face on his underside (and all that his underside holds :down: ) as he was stepping over my head, onto my chest and stomach to go lay down on my legs. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't nice, and it was downright nasty! :*(
:lol::p OMG Kudos to Chesty that is the funniest thing i've heard in a while

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.