Blogging bullies?

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Does anyone have a blog for their bully? I recently started a blog for creative writing and after I figured it out, I decided to go ahead and make one for Aubie to post her pictures and videos to. If anyone else has a blog for their bully, I'd love for you to PM me a link so I can follow it!

:D

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
We have a blog! Are we not allowed to link to personal blogs on the boards? My blog doesn't sell anything!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My wife is thinking about making Harlea a page on Facebook... Not sure though as there are probably better places for it.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
When I was researching breeders I added a few FB pages and 1 of the breeders had a page for his stud. He posts pictures and funny status' for his bulldog, it's pretty cute! I don't know if i'm creative enough to make June a page that is worth following haha but I would read yall's!

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
- - - Updated - - -

My wife is thinking about making Harlea a page on Facebook... Not sure though as there are probably better places for it.

Chance has a FB page (as well as an actual site and a Twitter account). There are lots of bullies on FB and Twitter so they're both good places to start. :)

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a blog! Are we not allowed to link to personal blogs on the boards? My blog doesn't sell anything!

I have no idea! I figured better safe than sorry. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Are we allowed to share our personal bully blogs and facebooks?

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Aubie has a facebook. If she does, let me know! We'd love more bully friends on there.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have no idea! I figured better safe than sorry. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Are we allowed to share our personal bully blogs and facebooks?

As long as it doesn't have any advertising and is not referencing any breeding then it is fine. There have been links to facebook pages but then they also had links to 'future litters' or a link to their website, ect. Also it cannot ask for donations. Each one posted will be upon the determination of the moderator as to wether it is deleted and an infraction given. Hope this helps!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.