Car seat.

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Tipsy hates my car. She is not comfortable in the back seat and not in the front. I think she hates the seat cover or my driving. Anyone else with that issue? What are you using to cover seats.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Tipsy hates my car. She is not comfortable in the back seat and not in the front. I think she hates the seat cover or my driving. Anyone else with that issue? What are you using to cover seats.

LOL my dogs hates my driving at least that is what my husband says :ashamed: We use throw covers over our seat. we tried the "doggy" seat cover and yah my dogs hated that they would try to scratch the "doggy" covers off but the regular throws they are ok with.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We just have a generic seat cover we use. Harlea gets attached via a tether to the seatbelt and has about 20" of space to move side to side or lie down. I couldn't have asked for a better traveling pup as she loves to go for car rides.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Dexter rides in the front. He wears his "seatbelt" but doesn't live it because he can't flop around like he wants. I use a fitted twin sized sheet to keep the shedding at a more "manageable" level

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376279935.729327.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We have a Ford explorer and we have a barrier up in the back of the truck. We just lay down a blanket in the back and they lie back there together.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.