Poor bully mama

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We are going to London for the night and Silva isnt coming!:down: My sister lives in an apartment with a cat, 2 hamsters and a bird on the 8th floor! Plus with all of us (6 people) it is just too much! London is about 2 hours away from where we live. We havent been up to see her in a few months. She usually always comes to Windsor. My parents will have Silva but I still feel so gulity and :*( that she cant come! Wish me luck to be strong! I will be be stopping by Petsmart on the way home to bring her a "present"!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am sure that Silva will get very very spoilt by her skin-grandparents!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
im sure she'll be fine hopefully she'll teach the grandparents a few tricks while shes there

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know you will miss her to pieces! And she will miss you too mommie, but she will be okay. She's a bully. As long as there is a soft couch and food, she will make it through :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We went on two cruises this summer one in June and one in Sept. It was the first time I have ever left Vegas, I promise Silva will be fine, and believe me she will come running to you when you go to get her. Vegas always got a special stuffie, when we picked him up. like desertskybulldog said, as long as there is food, soft couch, and human touch she will be OK, but she will sure be glad to see YOU, when you pick her up!!

OP
Lacey28

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva was so happy to see us! She did okay but was up twice in the night, threw up once and sat by the window looking for us and she hasnt left my side since I have been home! Poor baby bully! :luv:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
I left spike w my husband this summer for a week and I almost died first couple of days but when I got home I LOVED how he greeted me he actually missed ME!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We just went away this weekend for 2 nights and left my pups with my mom. As soon as we left I was like I HATE leaving them! If I could take Samson everywhere I would (not my beagle because she is loud and unruly in public, Samson is well behaved). Glad Silva is back home now :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm glad Silva's with her mommy too!

We have an upcoming week vacation in January and we're still debating on who to best leave Stig with. I'm sad and excited t the same time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.