Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay Lou just messaged me and says she can make 3, maybe four because she got some HOT pink material just for you ladies.

So, I know we have [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], [MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]

She will need sizes for all of your bullies, so please give me your sizes according to the size chart on her home page lous doggie boutique
and let me know if you cannot purchase one at this time. :)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Okay Lou just messaged me and says she can make 3, maybe four because she got some HOT pink material just for you ladies.

So, I know we have [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], [MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]

She will need sizes for all of your bullies, so please give me your sizes according to the size chart on her home page lous doggie boutique
and let me know if you cannot purchase one at this time. :)

I want one, I still have my gift card from you guys ...will I be able to use it through this way.....would you maybe ask her?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I want one, I still have my gift card from you guys ...will I be able to use it through this way.....would you maybe ask her?

Of course I will :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Looks like Orion is a small....but we got her a medium and it seemed to fit fine before. So..medium for us. Her measurements are neck 16, chest and girth are both 25 1/2. Length 16

I meant to say.....she's a Bulldog Medium.

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I love hot pink it's my favorite color but I don't think Dozer would be willing to wear it.

Danielle J

Jan 8, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Presley
A ordered Presley this...cant wait till it comes in. If things work with Niko I am going to order him the "Security" one. I also love the "I love you" dress. born_to_be_wild_pink.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Here is Bella in Lou's argyle. She has 3 hoodies, I have to start on our summer collection, FL isn't that cold for long.

DSCF0106.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ... these are Maggie's measurements

Neck 19"
Girth 25.5"
Chest 26.5"

So the girth and chest sizes are about the same as Orion, but her neck size seems to be bigger .... we measured the collar she wears. So I'm leaning towards the bulldog medium like [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] but would appreciate any input from somebody who has already got hoodies from Lou. I think any larger would be too big around the chest but I know I don't want anything too tight for comfort.

So ... Bulldog Medium ... unless anybody advises different!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just got my invoice from Lou and paid it ... that means that hot pink hoodie is gonna be on it's way soon!!!! :up:

L

Lucy-licious

if she can ship to th UK i would pay the extra...good fitting clothes are hard to get over here!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
if she can ship to th UK i would pay the extra...good fitting clothes are hard to get over here!

I am almost certain she ships to the UK. Let me ask her if she has any material left. Otherwise she has 3 different style hoodies in her store at lous doggie boutique as well! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Come up with camoflage and duke might be interested.

I can't be certain but try Carolina's Pet Pantry because I'm sure I saw a camoflage one on there

I'm sure she would ship one to you if you were willing to pay the extra postage!!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] could maybe contact her to find out??

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lucy-licious

I am almost certain she ships to the UK. Let me ask her if she has any material left. Otherwise she has 3 different style hoodies in her store at lous doggie boutique as well! :)

i love these hoodies but the grey and black are just not girly enough for my little diva Lucy
if she has no material left then no worries but i will keep my eyes open for the next time xx

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.