Pink Hoodies

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm... feedback = hot pink = YAY

:up:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I have been waiting for a pink one for Mello, But I also would rather the hot pink..... but the differance in the 5 extra no that doesn't bother me I would still get it.... waiting

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would get at least one if it were hot pink as well. I would get one if it were any shade of pink!!! But purple is my favorite color, and I think I suits yuna better than any other color. Jesse, and Mandy, Hot pink all the way. Molly, I think she could do purple or hot pink.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bumping this thread ... [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Any news on hot pink hoodies .. it's getting kinda cold up here in Ohio and would love to order a hot pink hoodie for Maggie soon!! :up:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I will ask her :) [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou has made the first Pink Hoodie. She sent me a picture of it. She is sending it to me to try it on my girls and look at.

I am going to need a count for those of you who are going to 100% want a pink hoodie! Please let me know what size you will be ordering so I can give her the info. They will be the same price as the regular hoodies. She did NOT use organic fabric for those who were interested in organic.

IMG00098-20101215-1322.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
One more thing. I know it looks light pink in the photo but I just confirmed with Lou that it is in fact HOT PINK !!! Flash wiped it out.....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I will get it in the mail in a couple of days to be sure it is hot pink. She says to let me verify the color. She's so funny. I will take pics of one of the girls modeling it for you!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] As long as it is hot pink I'll take one. I'll be honest and say that the photo really doesn't look like a hot pink though. So we will have to see what you think when it arrives. To me, the color font that [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] uses is hot pink and thats what I was looking for.

Not sure what size I would need. Maggie is 36-37lb ... but does Lou need measurements around the chest?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If it's hot pink...I'm in. So is my mom. She has that gift card that she's been holding on to until the hot pink was available!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou does not live far from me so I will have it by Saturday I think. She is in Phoenix only. I'm in for either color pink. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.