DOG TV

AngAngeles13

Jul 18, 2013
Dallas, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khaleesi
Have you guys seen this? It's a cable channel that is meant to keep your dog from getting bored while they are home alone. I've caught myself watching it a couple of times....it's basically scenes of dogs running in fields, or walking on sidewalks...or dogs following a lazer pointer with their eyes..... Could this really be helpful? Or is it just a bunch of doggie hype? It's an interesting concept, and I have to admit....parts of it are actually pretty soothing to me!
Zzzz

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I read about it on FB....but found out you have to pay to watch the channel?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh, it must be in our cable package, because we haven't had to pay so far. ??

I was only able to locate the website with the "dog tv". I've searched thru my channels and don't even see it listed. What channel is it on for you. Just wondering if it's a high channel or lower channel.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
they were doing a free preview ... got my 3 all worked up seeing all those dogs on the TV :lol: was not soothing for them but sure put me to sleep :lol:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
This month is a free preview of Dog TV. After it is over you have to pay to keep the channel.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was only able to locate the website with the "dog tv". I've searched thru my channels and don't even see it listed. What channel is it on for you. Just wondering if it's a high channel or lower channel.
Mine on Direct is 354 they said it will be $5 a month.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I have watched some of it and yes my dogs have too. The bulldog is more interested in it than the maltese but both have watched it for a very few moments at the time and then look away and at times look up and watch it some more. But this is on the set in our living room, I don't know how interested they would be if it was on in the bedroom where their crates are while being crated and us at work. Perhaps they would watch it more when in their crates. It's relaxing enough for me but I don't know if it is for them. I could see where the visuals and the sounds could help beat the boredom's for dogs but I am not really sure about the science of it all. I know "experts" come on the channel from time to time and explain how it "works" I don't know if it works for dogs but bet it works on getting folks to purchase the channel.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is interested, but as soon as another animal hits the screen she BARKS!!!!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
It's free until the 14th I believe. We turn it on for June when we leave for work in the mornings hoping it helps calm her and put her to sleep while she's in her crate. Wonder if it really works? I have caught myself watching it a few times haha it is very soothing. Don't know if it's worth paying for though? Although I don't think the $50 we are paying for NFL ticket or whatever is worth it either ha!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.