Practicing my Addiction....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had one Hell of a busy week at work this week, today is my day off, it is now 12:20 and I am still sitting here still in my pajamas, drinking a diet pepsi and keep telling myself to get up and get motivated, yet here I sit for the last 3 hours on this site!! I have not even walked Poor Vegas and he keeps nudging me in my legs to get moving. Guess I am going to have to sign off or I will never get anything done today!! See you all in ohhhh about an hour, LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL you are so funny. Me too, better get going for the day! But I don't wanna!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I have been off all week, well been having neck problems and haven't gotten dressed till it was time to get girls from school lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I took Lari to work today and got the oil changed and radiator flushed in her Jeep GCL this morning or I would have done as usual and spent about 2 hours on here...lol Ya need to do that occasionally,,,,, mental health day ;)

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
That is to funny! I will not come on the computer until what I have to do is done because I can be on here for way too long! :bust:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is to funny! I will not come on the computer until what I have to do is done because I can be on here for way too long! :bust:

This is the rule I need to start living by. I actually got quite a bit done around the house when the computer was down and since hubby fixed it, not so much. haha

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When I'm at work ....3 hours seems like 5.
When I'm on EBN....3 hours seems like 10 minutes.
Why is that?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.