97.1 KB · Views: 52

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Pickle has several spots depending on the situation. If I'm at work she either sleeps on her couch or in her crate. Yes I said her couch, its in the sunroom where I keep her when I'm not at home. When I am home, she likes the ottoman or the end of my couch but she sleeps in the bed with me at bedtime. Poor dog has it so bad, sometimes she like to be under the tv stand on the floor. eww the floor

IMG_0437[1].jpg

RoxyRoller

Jun 11, 2013
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
Up until recently Roxy slept in her crate in our room, we had to move her crate to another room though because my fiancé is a light sleeper and just couldn't deal with the snoring & tooting throughout the night :(!! I think it was way harder for me then her, to be honest I dont think she even noticed :)!! I don't like not having her in our room, but its one of the few things I can do to keep dad happy for all that he does for us ;)!!

Alicia & Roxy

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon sleeps on a blanket next to our bed or in the bed with us sometimes he sleeps in Bubba's room on the bed but he keeps his room a little warmer than we do and Sheldon doesn't like it he likes our room which stays like 65 degrees.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
When Dudley was a little puppy he slept in his crate next to my bed, but he got restless and started barking when he got about 7 o 8 months old, so he started sleeping in his crate in the dining room. Since December (I had taken a second part-time job working retail) and I would get home after 10...he started carrying on when I tried putting him in his crate. So I just left him in the living room (he rarely ever comes upstairs). He sleeps on his favorite chair, on the couch and, sometimes, in his crate. And, all by himself, he takes a nap every afternoon in his crate! I know some are complaining about the hair and the snoring...but I really would love it if he slept on my bed! I've tried it a few times, but he just can't settle down and wants to go downstairs. I actually love to hear the gentle snoring!! Zzzz
Thank goodness I'm not crazy I love to listen to Sheldon its sort of soothing in an odd sort of way.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
When we are home Stinky sleeps where ever he wants too...mainly in his dads chair with dad. He is a daddy's boy. When were at work in sleeps in a crate in the family room. And at night he sleeps in another crate in my bedroom with me so he can see me. He also has a night light by his crate.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH sleeps at night on her own bed beside my side of our bed and won't usually go to bed until I do. She also will not sleep in bed with us. She will get into the bed occasionally if we are watching TV in bed or if she think there's something good being eaten up there, but will get down immediately if we turn the TV off and lay down. During the day she sleeps on a pillow under Bruce's desk or on the loveseat in her "Throne Room".

Amy shares the pillow and loveseat during the day and has a crate at night and for "time out". She will be transitioned out of the crate if and when she has gone a few months without chewing anything she shouldn't when free during the day and without any potty accidents in the house. Some days it seems like that time might never come, but I know it will eventually.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.