Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, where do your bullies sleep? In your bed, in a crate or pillow beside your bed, in a crate in another room, on the couch, or on a pet pillow in another room? My last dog Oreo who was a Jack Russell, always slept in my bed, but she was only 10 lbs, and now I have two EB that each weigh 45 lbs, so size is definetley a issue. I crate trained them from the day I brought them home, but I would sometimes bring them into my bed to cuddle. The problem is the amount they shed, my sheets are either chocolate brown, or I also have a dark red set, and you can see all the loose hairs. The hairs make me itchy, so I don't bring them into my bed anymore. They sleep in their crates downstairs, and are fine in their, they go in willingly sometimes with a little coax of a cookie or treat, and they never whine or cry, they sleep all night, and during the day we leave the door open and they can go in and out when they like. During the day they mostly sleep on the living room rug, or on the couch in the evenings when we are watching TV, for a cuddle. Sometimes I miss having a dog to snuggle up to in my bed, but they seem fine and don't mind their crates. Where does everyone else's bully sleep?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
We crate trained Fergus but when I got sick I brought him up on the bed and he has been sleep with us ever since. So now we have a 95 lbs lab and a 47 lbs bulldog between me and my husband IMG_0045.jpg. My husband and I get about 12 inches of bed each and they get the rest of the bed :blush2:. We have learned to like dog hair everywhere including our food its extra protein.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea sleeps in her crate at night. During the day she lounges on one of several beds or cooling pads. Since she developed Pano yesterday she sleeps on a crate pad right next to us in the den or on the couch.

Miss Snuffles Mom

Jun 24, 2013
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Snuffles
Miss Snuffles was crate trained at her foster home (she had also spent the first 2 years of her life in a crate before being rescued). When we adopted her we continued with having her sleep in her crate but Miss Snuffles soon figured out that mommy was a softy and she would bark. I would go down to her crate and take her outside thinking she had some business to do but it turned out she wanted me. We then started putting her in our bed which she absolutely loves. It was 3 months yesterday since we adopted her and she has been in our bed for 2 of them lol. I am wondering if anyone else has a snoring problem though??????? Sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. Our bed is a bit furry though usually it is worse on my side lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are in our bed with us.... during the day, Banks is in the bed and Cheli in a crate

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my lord, Monica...you are an easy target (sorry I HAVE to do this to you)...

Where do bullies lay? ANYWHERE they want to!
:evil:
Sweet Ms Cammie has turned into quite the bossy barking diva, demanding her way.

Never heard a sound from her the 1st three months, but now....
:whew:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie sleeps on the bed w us. She likes to lay In Between us and ends up right up in my face practically by the end of the night. She takes naps in her crate if I need to go out or do something she can't be involved with.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Colossus seems to end up sleeping at the top of the basement stairs. He has full access to a couch, loveseat, and had access to an "ortho" bed (that he never used so I took it back), or his "puppy bed" which he uses to lay in while suckling the ears of his woobies. Hes not allowed in my bed as thats "dads place" and he pees on the bedroom floor twice, so he doesnt get to go in there for any length of time.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
We brought these pet beanbags, something he has not chewed up, he loves them, sleeps on it everynight. He has two one outside near his kennel, goes between the kennel and beanbag when outside and inside sleeps on his beanbag all night. 20 - 30.01.13.jpg26 - 6.05.13.jpg24 - 4.04.13.jpgInterchangable covers that wash up. Best investment I ever made. Bazza does not sleep on beds or couches, a couple times has slept on one of the kids beds, but loves his beanbags!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
In a crate in our bedroom. We can see him and he can see us.

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy sleeps every night in her crate, and will take (sometimes forced) naps (when WE need a break!) in there. Now if the question is WHERE she will sleep, the answer to that is anywhere! She will snooze on the couch, on my bed, and new to the snooze list, on some clothes that were being sorted for laundry!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki gets to cuddle before we go to bed but when it is bed time he goes into his crate which is right next to the bed. He moves too much to sleep all night with us.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde sleeps on his big bed in my room beside my bed.....during the day he is either in my room on his bed or the bed in the family room.......:) he is the love of my life...but he sheds something awful so my bed is off limits :)

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance was crate trained by us from the minute he came home and tends to appreciate the security of his crate. He isn't usually allowed on the bed except when it's laundry day, and will usually look at me a few times to make sure I "really mean it's okay" to get on the bed. :p On rare occasions, such as days we've been out all day, he sleeps beside our bed on the floor, but mostly he sleeps in the living room where his crate used to be.

We recently transitioned him out of his crate and into a new "mancave" that we put together. :p It's open concept so he has the luxury of roaming our condo and getting on the couch if he so chooses. (He's a very good boy and does not try to get on any other furniture). We are still in the process of decorating his mancave but we made him a mattress and everything. It's great storage for all of his bulldog stuff and most of the time when we come home from being out, he's in it, napping. It's big enough for me to nap in it...but he doesn't like to share with me and will usually get out and sit next to it and give me a dirty look if I so much as try. :p

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Chance was crate trained by us from the minute he came home and tends to appreciate the security of his crate. He isn't usually allowed on the bed except when it's laundry day, and will usually look at me a few times to make sure I "really mean it's okay" to get on the bed. :p On rare occasions, such as days we've been out all day, he sleeps beside our bed on the floor, but mostly he sleeps in the living room where his crate used to be.

We recently transitioned him out of his crate and into a new "mancave" that we put together. :p It's open concept so he has the luxury of roaming our condo and getting on the couch if he so chooses. (He's a very good boy and does not try to get on any other furniture). We are still in the process of decorating his mancave but we made him a mattress and everything. It's great storage for all of his bulldog stuff and most of the time when we come home from being out, he's in it, napping. It's big enough for me to nap in it...but he doesn't like to share with me and will usually get out and sit next to it and give me a dirty look if I so much as try. :p

Oh please take a picture I would love to get some ideas :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.