Real Name
    Dana F
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where Bullies lay

When we are home Stinky sleeps where ever he wants too...mainly in his dads chair with dad. He is a daddy's boy. When were at work in sleeps in a crate in the family room. And at night he sleeps in another crate in my bedroom with me so he can see me. He also has a night light by his crate.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where Bullies lay

HRH sleeps at night on her own bed beside my side of our bed and won't usually go to bed until I do. She also will not sleep in bed with us. She will get into the bed occasionally if we are watching TV in bed or if she think there's something good being eaten up there, but will get down immediately if we turn the TV off and lay down. During the day she sleeps on a pillow under Bruce's desk or on the loveseat in her "Throne Room".

Amy shares the pillow and loveseat during the day and has a crate at night and for "time out". She will be transitioned out of the crate if and when she has gone a few months without chewing anything she shouldn't when free during the day and without any potty accidents in the house. Some days it seems like that time might never come, but I know it will eventually.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads