Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie likes her tummy rubbed a little, if you hit the right spots you'll tickle her n she'll shake her leg but she never turns on to her back as if saying 'oh yes please rub my belly'. She seems to prefer her butt scratched (above her tail). She will groan n sigh n wiggle a little while being scratched. If you stop she'll turn her head and look at you w a slight stink eye as if to say 'umm excuse me? I didn't say stop. Now get back to scratching'. Lol

Anyone else have a bully that prefers butt scratching to belly rubs?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HAHAHA...Cami is all about the butt scratch and does the same as Brie...
looks over her shoulder like "WHAT!!! Get back to scratching, minion!!!"

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea loves both. I can't say she prefers one over the other.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgLol. Love this post. Both my guys are definetley all about the belly rubs. As soon as they meet someone, they wiggle their butts, and then drop at their feet, or on their feet, and do the flop onto their back, waiting for a belly rub. This always makes people laugh, they think it's hilarious.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
View attachment 51824Lol. Love this post. Both my guys are definetley all about the belly rubs. As soon as they meet someone, they wiggle their butts, and then drop at their feet, or on their feet, and do the flop onto their back, waiting for a belly rub. This always makes people laugh, they think it's hilarious.

Omg that is cute! I love the freckles :luv: I wish Fergus liked belly rubs and butt scratches. He just lays there with no big reaction when we pet or scratch him. He wont ever roll over on his back just his side.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate loves to have his butt "area" rubbed. After he goes #2, I sing out, "booty,booty,booty", and he knows that i'm going to give his tail pocket and butt a good cleaning-- he goes into a heavenly trance whenever I do that. With Finn, I say, "rubby wubby", and he knows it's belly rub time--he just loves that the best. I'm pretty well trained, eh?

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby loves both just depends on the occasion. When I get home from work its all about the belly rubs. If were on the floor playing he walks over then reverses his butt into my face for a good but scratch.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
View attachment 51824Lol. Love this post. Both my guys are definetley all about the belly rubs. As soon as they meet someone, they wiggle their butts, and then drop at their feet, or on their feet, and do the flop onto their back, waiting for a belly rub. This always makes people laugh, they think it's hilarious.

Lol I love it!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston enjoys both... He just LOVES to be the center of attention... LOL

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lily loves her belly scratch ,she does not like me touching her bum ....hmmm -this sounded very wrong lol

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk is more of a belly rub guy, when we say tummy time he rolls right over for the rubbins,(so cute!!) but his favorite is getting his neck rolls rubbed on, he goes 'mmmmmm hmmmmm' and will turn a little, as if to say now this side, and that one again, and thiss one .... he really gets into it!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:evilplan:Sheldon is a butt scratch addict! He likes his tummy rub but he will choose a butt scratch over a tummy rub any day!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.