Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
View attachment 51824Lol. Love this post. Both my guys are definetley all about the belly rubs. As soon as they meet someone, they wiggle their butts, and then drop at their feet, or on their feet, and do the flop onto their back, waiting for a belly rub. This always makes people laugh, they think it's hilarious.

Daisy does the same thing!!! Its so funny.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
She LOVES her belly rubbed. But she also loves being scratched all over... ITs the only way to keep her still lol We will be laying on the couch and she will be acting a fool until I start scratching her... And it doesnt matter where and she will just calm down. But as soon as I stop shes up moving around... Crazy pups :D

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kain is only a butt rub, we're trying to get him to relax on his back it he is not easy to convince of it.

Here is a rare shot as being on back means correction for being bad.

null_zps6bf21d1d.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
since banks is a dominate beeeeotch.... butt scratches are her preferred

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
do you think that is why Brie refers butt t belly? She is quite the queen B...

Could be.... does she struggle not to be on her back when you are near or touching her?

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Could be.... does she struggle not to be on her back when you are near or touching her?

Not really no. If I turn her n her back she doesn't fight but you can tell she isn't too happy. If i just scratch her tummy she lays there on her side but doesn't lift her paws up or make her tummy more accessible. Now in the beginning, she fought like a banshee when I put her on her back...which s y I did it til she got it though her queen B head that she while he may be the princess around here, she certainly is not the queen!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not really no. If I turn her n her back she doesn't fight but you can tell she isn't too happy. If i just scratch her tummy she lays there on her side but doesn't lift her paws up or make her tummy more accessible. Now in the beginning, she fought like a banshee when I put her on her back...which s y I did it til she got it though her queen B head that she while he may be the princess around here, she certainly is not the queen!

Banks was like that.... we had to work VERY hard to get her on her back -- now it is nothing

CanadianCutie

Aug 6, 2013
Vancouver, B.C.
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Cash LOVES his butt scratched..cannot get enough. One can start by just scratching his head and you ALWAYS end up scratching his rear.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.