Wet dream?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh god I will have to wash the sheets more often. I've been finding wet spots on the sheets when he wakes up. I always thought it was drool 😁

Guess the saying what we don't know won't hurt us is true lol. I don't have the heart to put him in the crate at night.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Too funny!! Wilson has wet dreams ALL the time but he's usually awake and sometimes he's done it while I'm giving him a hug!! :rofl: The very first time he did it him and Emma were on a chair and I was recording them. She was just a puppy. To my surprise he, well had a happy moment. Watch to the very end, is this what Mr. Butters did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GuKS3Ex8M&feature=plcp

Last edited:

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)
I just haven't had the time to research a female.

Well my female...masturbates! She lifts one leg and rubs her girly parts! It's not itching, it's definitely masturbating. Once she gets started she emits a girly parts smell!

I adopted her 3 months ago so I don't have backstory on her. She was fixed after the rescue took her in but man she is a horny dog. In addition to masturbating, she likes to hump...the air, my leg, etc. The humping is mostly due to excitment when we are playing but the masturbating is what she does before she lays down.

OP
MrButtersMom

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
OH MY!! I have a video of Mr.B touching his boy parts! I will get the link here in just a minute.

As for Wilson's video...yes, he was moving like that but on his side just not so "vigorous" lol

Let me go find that video!

OP
MrButtersMom

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
The original video is too large to upload from my phone so I am uploading a shorter version. Longer video was 58 seconds and he only stopped because I had called his name...who knows how long he would have went for.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh god I will have to wash the sheets more often. I've been finding wet spots on the sheets when he wakes up. I always thought it was drool 

Guess the saying what we don't know won't hurt us is true lol. I don't have the heart to put him in the crate at night.

Don't put him in the crate! Sleep free Fergus!!

I was awoken one night by Buster who had shot his anal gland juice all over my arm, didn't realize it until the next morning when I went to give my wife a good morning hug and she shot back and said my t-shirt smelled like dog :poo:. I looked down and my whole sleeve had these bright yellow spots all over it. I looked down and Buster was looking up very innocent :blush:. Aren't these critters fun!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yes the lipstick does just come out sometimes this was Bacon a few hours ago
5ezasuta.jpg

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Too funny!! Wilson has wet dreams ALL the time but he's usually awake and sometimes he's done it while I'm giving him a hug!! :rofl: The very first time he did it him and Emma were on a chair and I was recording them. She was just a puppy. To my surprise he, well had a happy moment. Watch to the very end, is this what Mr. Butters did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GuKS3Ex8M&feature=plcp

OMG she is too cute, how old were they both?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well... NOW I don't feel guilty for not letting Winston sleep in the bed w/me!!! LOL :giggle:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh MAN! He is doing it!! Bet that's kind of hard to explain to the kids.

OP
MrButtersMom

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
Thank goodness my daughter was not there at the time! I have only seen him do it about two other times but have found his bed wet too many times to count!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.