Wet dream?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So since we are on this topic, does you male bullies get what I refer to as a "Happy boner?" Way different then the normal red rocket!
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] I've tagged someone that has extensive knowledge about these kind of issues Nicole. I'm really not sure.

OP
MrButtersMom

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
Is Butters fixed? If not once he is it might help with that. The sit and spin could be because he needs his anal glads expressed. Some bullies do have tail pockets that needs to be maintained with daily cleaning otherwise it can get infected causing discomfort.

No he is not neutered as of yet. I was hoping to stud him out first. I just haven't had the time to research a female.

I have had his glands checked and they are fine. That was the first thing I thought it was. I will definitely add the tail pocket to our list of daily cleaning routine though!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Mr. Butters Red Rocket! Welcome to EBN forum MrButtersMom.. @cali~jenn can we get a title change thread going on here? LOL..
OMG... I almost fell off the computer chair... LMAO!!!! :rofl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh man, well I'll let [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] answer that one. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Anyone want to fill the newbie in...

What is a "title change thread"?

we do custom title changes for 4 paw members. The title is that little saying under your user name, yours says newbie. It changes as you post so many posts to diff preplanned titles. We make special ones tho in the 4 paw room. To become a 4 pawer you have to donate to EBN and subscribe but it is a LOT of fun in there. The title changes are lets say..... MORE than entertaining and this thread would make a great start to a change. :LMAO:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So since we are on this topic, does you male bullies get what I refer to as a "Happy boner?" Way different then the normal red rocket!

I'll ask my big dog Gimli...he always has happy boners. He doesn't chase his tail, instead he chases his..umm..doggie wee wee. When he catches it. He doesn't move..he will stay there with it in his mouth...for a while. He does this when he gets excited...it is disturbing but frikkn funny as hell.

kanderson

Jul 22, 2013
Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stouffer
I've watched my bulldog piddle the bed while he was sleeping a couple times and I wondered if it wasn't something like this. It's not a full blown pee, it's just a little bit..the spots are about golf ball size. I woke him up once while he was doing this and he looked embarrassed. I just attributed it to him being such a sound sleeper...kind of like a little kid peeing the bed lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.