Wet dream?

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
I was woke up this morning by a very odd shaking feeling coming from my Mr.Butters. When I looked at him his back legs were moving back and forth simultaneously. I then noticed his belly going up and down and then...his hard "red rocket" sticking out about a half inch and also moving in and out a little bit. To my surprise there was then a drop of clear fluid that emerged from his "red rocket" onto my bed where I noticed a few other wet spots. I tapped him on his butt to try and wake him up since it always has in the past....didn't work. So I tapped again but this time a little harder....didn't work. So I yelled his name and tapped again....and again...and again....didn't work. I had no other choice but to physically move him from where he was laying over about a foot. He then acted as if he was having trouble coming out of it. Usually when he wakes up, he doesn't move any part of his body but his eyes open and he gives me this look of disgust as if I am annoying him.Has your bully ever done this? Was he having a wet dream??

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, you messed up his dream, LOL sure sounds like that is what was going on. :whistle:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Could be. I am no expert though but it sure sounds like that is what it was.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:eek:Poor little guy, you ruined his fantastic dream:p:p

Sounds like that's what was happening to me too, never experienced that first leg with Bacon, but when he was a pup he would have a strange buildup on the end of his tool that could have been dried.........umm yea

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Mr. Butters Red Rocket! Welcome to EBN forum MrButtersMom.. [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] can we get a title change thread going on here? LOL..

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:ROFL: Oh god I learn something new every day here.... I had no idea dogs had wet dreams. I always thought they were just chasing rabbits in their dreams :ashamed:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Mr. Butters Red Rocket! Welcome to EBN forum MrButtersMom.. @cali~jenn can we get a title change thread going on here? LOL..

LMAO!!!! Loki too has the occasional "big dog dream" I was mortified the first time I realized what was going then I thought it was hilarious! I nkwo sometimes when I clean his tail pocket or give him a bath his rocket pokes out.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I love the way Mr.Butters has just exploded onto the EBN forum like this...lol!

OP
MrButtersMom

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
LMAO!!!! Loki too has the occasional "big dog dream" I was mortified the first time I realized what was going then I thought it was hilarious! I nkwo sometimes when I clean his tail pocket or give him a bath his rocket pokes out.

Is that the space underneath the "tail-bone"? I think that might be the issues with my bub...he, on occasion, sits and spins like crazy trying to scratch at his butt. I feel so bad for him. I just noticed that there is a space there yesterday during his bath and he seemed to not like me cleaning there at all! :(

Back on topic -
If this is "big dog dreams" as Lokismom puts it. I think, and I hate to say it but, I am going to have to make my bub sleep in his own bed from now on. :(

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Is Butters fixed? If not once he is it might help with that. The sit and spin could be because he needs his anal glads expressed. Some bullies do have tail pockets that needs to be maintained with daily cleaning otherwise it can get infected causing discomfort.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Is that the space underneath the "tail-bone"? I think that might be the issues with my bub...he, on occasion, sits and spins like crazy trying to scratch at his butt. I feel so bad for him. I just noticed that there is a space there yesterday during his bath and he seemed to not like me cleaning there at all! :(

Back on topic -
If this is "big dog dreams" as Lokismom puts it. I think, and I hate to say it but, I am going to have to make my bub sleep in his own bed from now on. :(
Yes that little hole under/to the side of their tail is the pocket. Many have problems with keeping them clean so you must try and clean it and make sure it is kept dry. Thankfully cuttys, although deep, somehow is always clean.
if you neuter this happy dream problem will be gone. :) [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] :lol: this would make for a great title change thread wouldn't it?! Hahaha welcome to EBN [MENTION=5692]MrButtersMom[/MENTION]! :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Back on topic -

I think your talking about the tail pocket. It needs to be cleaned out daily. That's probably why he spins like that on the rug. Is Mr. Butters neutered?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.