NO TANK

Joelgreen11

Aug 1, 2013
Akron Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
NO TANK!!!!! Oh something I say a lot lol. Well this mornings I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I put it in a sandwich bag and stuck it on top if the tall table where we have pictures and stuff. I went up to get my son up for school and I heard him hitting the table and when I came back down oh the sandwich bag and all was gone. This isn't the first time he's done his. He uses is head to knock things down all the time( where he got the name Tank lol). I'm sure he will have a fun time pooping that one out lol. Crazy dog but oh how I love him :-)

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Theres one thing ive learned since owning a bully...

They sure do love their peanut butter!! I put it in Meekos kong toys or bones for what i call his triick or treat!! A trick to keep him quiet while hes busy trying to get out the treat!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Naughty Tank!!! :excited:

Psssst.... if you ask me... I dont think it was even Tank :whistle: .... I think it was that ninja dog across the street that has a stink eye for tank and likes seeing him in trouble !! :evil:

OP
Joelgreen11

Joelgreen11

Aug 1, 2013
Akron Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes he loves peanut butter but to bad his stomach doesn't :poo: I'm sure my pug had paw in it to lol. I told them that Santa is coming soon and they will be once naughty list is they keep it up.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh you have to love that bully head! How do you think Brutus gets his booze fix?? Even if you put it in places you think they can't get stuff they manage to. Unless of course the cat happens to walk by, then that explains everything!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Psssst.... if you ask me... I dont think it was even Tank :whistle: .... I think it was that ninja dog across the street that has a stink eye for tank and likes seeing him in trouble !! :evil:

No no! It was that darn cat that keep causing trouble everywhere. Tank would never eat what isn't his!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bullies are tanks, and bully goats, so food motivated. I think they would eat anything that wasn't nailed down. Lol.
I hope Otto is able to pass the plastic baggie without any problems. I guess that means you're going to have to be a :poo: CSI agent. Lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I guess that means you're going to have to be a :poo: CSI agent. Lol

See..if it really was Tank..n not that cat...he was just trying to make life interesting is all.. Who doesn't want to be a dashing agent, investigating the odd, the horrible , the stinky?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Bullies are tanks, and bully goats, so food motivated. I think they would eat anything that wasn't nailed down. Lol.
I hope Otto is able to pass the plastic baggie without any problems. I guess that means you're going to have to be a :poo: CSI agent. Lol

LOL hopefully his poop will come out in the plastic bag :laugh:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah that would be a great idea, maybe we should just feed them a plastic baggy with their meals, (kidding). Lol. Then we could just poop and scoop at the same time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.