Angel Bullies

sheshistory

Moderator
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,395
Reaction score
291
Location
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I wanted to share these two beautiful little bullies that I ordered from an artist on Etsy. Aren't they sweet?

20130808_110312.webp

They are made from concrete so I will be placing them outside to memorialize both of my bullies who are no longer with me - Linus and his older brother, Bentley - with a flower or plant in between. I'm not sure exactly what yet but I will know when I see it! :)

I just love the expressions and the little angel wings!
 
Beautiful, those are really nice. :heart:
 
I follow you on pinterest and saw you pin these to one of your boards .. I really LOVE them!!! :heart:
 
They are wonderful what a great way to honor your babies :angelheart:
 
I love them !!!
 
OMG..... I have the one on the left... sitting up --- he is my Nitschke out in the garden near the front door :angelheart:
 
aww those are just too sweet! Great find :)
 
They are truly wonderful xxxx for months ive been on a quest to find a boxer version -as we are using a stone that my dog loved to chew
 
How sweet. They are a perfect memorial for your angels! :angelheart:
 
Those ate very pretty! A wonderful idea in memorium
 
They are truly wonderful xxxx for months ive been on a quest to find a boxer version -as we are using a stone that my dog loved to chew

Type Boxer Statue in Esty.com... you just might find what you are looking for. :)


Those bully ones are really sweet Jill.
 
Last edited:
Very nice, I love them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top