Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Buster is so darn cute, pic no 3 I just love and the one of you holding him on your shoulder but I think they are all great. We can't take dogs on the beach here either ridiculous we wouldn't leave poop there if they did it but people leave poopy nappies and other rubbish and the dog rule has just come in here at our local beach in the last few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster is so darn cute, pic no 3 I just love and the one of you holding him on your shoulder but I think they are all great. We can't take dogs on the beach here either ridiculous we wouldn't leave poop there if they did it but people leave poopy nappies and other rubbish and the dog rule has just come in here at our local beach in the last few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's sad. You find more used diapers and cigarette butts and empty bottles and cans on the beach here now. Makes me think...Will they ban humans one day??

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
its ok Lisa..I know where to draw the line..Phil knows i wont go over it...we refer to it now as the casper line!

Xactly the [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] line!

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ya I know all of this super-imposing artists on here blow me AWAY!!!!!! Whew!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lisa you dont want to know..:no:now if i put the Jet helmet on Buster then Phil wouldve had a problem.

Lol that I can see causing a aloe issue. You mess w Foppy all you want, but don't EVER mess w Buster!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
wonderful.... what a great way to spend a day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.