Malibu waves!!! Lookout!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There's no dog beaches in L.A. city, that said Buster had never seen the ocean. In the idea of time saving I figured we would pull a NIKE and Just do it!! Let's go to Malibu!! Why not?

Hour long drive through the canyons but he was happy we were going.
IMG_7657.jpg
Got there and walked and walked with life guards standing in front of NO DOGS ALLOWED signs but not saying a word about it just saying how beautiful Buster is and surfers saying I like your dog a lot DUDE. We got a little to close to the shore line and Buster was blown away by all this rushing water coming at him. I turned around and bent down to tell him everything was fine and WHAM!!! a massive wave took us both out, I felt so bad. He in trying to escape those scary waves instantly started to shoreleash.jpgrun back to our towels and stuff.po.jpgNOT a happy camper. So I picked him up and walked out about 10 yards and he liked it!! I kissed him and told him I wouldn't let anyone or anything ever hurt him. Never FEAR as long as foppy:no: is here. meandbfacecloseup.jpg He felt much much better. me and b full.jpg So we dried off towel half wrap.jpgfulltowel.jpg said goodbye to the other beach peeps and went home and had ICE CREAM!!!!ice.jpg lil piggy!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
AAaawww, Bless his heart :heart: look at the fear in his face with picture 4. Such a good bully daddy took away all his fears knowing you were there to protect him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my I just love the pics especially the one with him in the towel and the ice cream one, such a beautiful boy. Looks like he had a good time after all. Thanks for sharing the pics.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Awww....Buster is such a sweetheart! He needed that ice cream!:heartsign:

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh my goodness the picture of you carrying Buster is amazing you need to frame that one. Yes the ocean is a big scary place :scared:and the ice cream was well deserved. Love the ice cream mustache/ beard :heart:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness, he looks so frightened in the pics of you holding him. Poor guy, lol. How far were you guys from Huntington Dog Beach? I never could understand all the dog bans at the beaches, ridiculous. I will say, he has quite the happy/content face on in his towel. :heart:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my goodness, he looks so frightened in the pics of you holding him. Poor guy, lol. How far were you guys from Huntington Dog Beach? I never could understand all the dog bans at the beaches, ridiculous. I will say, he has quite the happy/content face on in his towel. :heart:

Huntington is a 2 hour trip. DOG BANS AT BEACHES is so 1970's who cant pick up they're own poo???????

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Huntington is a 2 hour trip. DOG BANS AT BEACHES is so 1970's who cant pick up they're own poo???????

Phil, I was surprised when we were living in Corona back in 02-04 and wanted to go to the beach. That's when we found out the only one close by for us was HDB. It's really a shame cause the places dogs can go on the beach are very far and few between in So. Cal.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Awww wonderful pics and story Foppy, thank you for sharing that. Buster is so cute!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online