T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
As of this morning the sweeling is completely gone and there is a little bruinsing left!!!! This dog will be the death of me. Makes me worry! I have noticed a trend with him though. We were planning a trip to Jamaica, boom cherry eye, we booked florida 2 days before we left bactieral infection and now this time we were considering rescusing a bully and then this!! I think its his way to keep us put and him King of the castle

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Glad to here Tubby is doing better, and you are totally right about nobody understanding bully owners like other bully owners(in most cases).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@pdolphin27 @Baconator @christyjulene @Texas Carol here's the update on Tubby. I decided it would be gruel to make you guys wait 2 years.

Now let me admit I feel ridiculous. The swelling has gone done significantly. The vet said its just bruised and she has no concerns. I have never felt silly. BRUISED!!! it never even crossed my mind :wallbang:

I do think however like @pdolphin27 said I did have @Texas Carol on my side so that's why everything turned out so well.

a HUGE thank you to everyone for their input and thoughts. You guys really got me through this tough time. I really feel no one understands my love for Tubby like my EBN family does. Not everyone is special enough to be a bully owner

So, so happy everything is normal and he is going to be fine!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
If you've got Carol behind you then that means there are 1,000,000,000 angels watching over Tubbs :D:D

Jim...thank you...reading this made me cry buckets...love you much, my friend!

Aww this is the sweetest post ever!!!

I'm so glad everything's ok, I swear these bully's about gives us a heart attack!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.