T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Well two years from now hardly sounds like a fair time frame for us to wait........wishing the best for Tubby

D'uhhh I can't even think today lol

Kimmy

Jun 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley Who MaGoo
Is he able to reach it to lick it? If so, do you have an E-Collar?

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Is he able to reach it to lick it? If so, do you have an E-Collar?

He was able to lick it. I tried an e-collar but he somehow managed to get that off :confused: so he was rocking the cone of shame. It could be possible he was trying to get at it with the cone on and whacking it. I mean anything is possible it is Tubby

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
He was able to lick it. I tried an e-collar but he somehow managed to get that off :confused: so he was rocking the cone of shame. It could be possible he was trying to get at it with the cone on and whacking it. I mean anything is possible it is Tubby

Owie!!! wacking it with his cone eeeekkkkk :eek:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I am sorry you guys went through this with Meeko but what a relief to see this! I thought the same thing I pushed for the neuter and then this happened. Tubby was the same way. Instructions were no jumping, playing or running. And what did he want to do all day? jump, run and play.

Exactly the same here I wanted him neutered the other half wasnt fussed on the idea. I convinced him and when that happened I felt so guilty and regretted my decision instantly and had all the ''I told u so'' conversations from the mr!!
Yupp tubbs is exactly the same as how meeks was.. over active wanted to play roll run jump and everything in between. Im convinced the medication made him loopy because for at least a week he was really over active and hyper with ants in his pants!! ...
Any updates yet? My thoughts and prayers are with u wishing for good news xxx

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Awe boy :faint:

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] [MENTION=8502]christyjulene[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] here's the update on Tubby. I decided it would be gruel to make you guys wait 2 years.

Now let me admit I feel ridiculous. The swelling has gone done significantly. The vet said its just bruised and she has no concerns. I have never felt silly. BRUISED!!! it never even crossed my mind :wallbang:

I do think however like [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] said I did have [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] on my side so that's why everything turned out so well.

a HUGE thank you to everyone for their input and thoughts. You guys really got me through this tough time. I really feel no one understands my love for Tubby like my EBN family does. Not everyone is special enough to be a bully owner

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@pdolphin27 @Baconator @christyjulene @Texas Carol here's the update on Tubby. I decided it would be gruel to make you guys wait 2 years.

Now let me admit I feel ridiculous. The swelling has gone done significantly. The vet said its just bruised and she has no concerns. I have never felt silly. BRUISED!!! it never even crossed my mind :wallbang:

I do think however like @pdolphin27 said I did have @Texas Carol on my side so that's why everything turned out so well.

a HUGE thank you to everyone for their input and thoughts. You guys really got me through this tough time. I really feel no one understands my love for Tubby like my EBN family does. Not everyone is special enough to be a bully owner

GOOD !!!!!!!!!!! :D:up: ;);) Now you can get some much needed rest. You're a fantastic MOM!!!

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
GOOD !!!!!!!!!!! :D:up: ;);) Now you can get some much needed rest. You're a fantastic MOM!!!

Thank you! I think it will be a very early night for me. Tubby's snoring away from his day at the vets so I may follow his lead

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you! I think it will be a very early night for me. Tubby's snoring away from his day at the vets so I may follow his lead

Yes, you've earned a much needed good nights sleep...bless you for being a great Mom.

Tubby is a very lucky bully and I'm so grateful he will be fine...prayers work but Honey, it
was ALL YOU that made the difference in his care & recovery. Much love & GOD bless y'all.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
If you've got Carol behind you then that means there are 1,000,000,000 angels watching over Tubbs :D:D

Jim...thank you...reading this made me cry buckets...love you much, my friend!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.