What are funny things that your bullies do ?

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley cracks me up ALL OF THE TIME! He is the funniest dog. Too many things to even write about - I'd have to do a book - but my all time favorite thing is when he "buries" one of his toys with invisible dirt. Some times he takes his teddy bear outside when we go for a walk. He'll drop it on the front lawn, look around, and then push invisible dirt over it...then he goes off with me for his walk. When we get back he runs over to "baby", picks him up and trots into the house. He just makes me laugh!:D

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
My husband plays those call of duty games at night so I watch tv in the bedroom, Ollie goes back n forth between the bedroom and living room, however sometimes he lays in our closet in our room. It doesn't matter where he is sound asleep snoring all of a sudden he'll jump up on the bed stare in the hall...This is when I know my husbands coming to bed, Ollie rushes to beat him in bed!!! I don't know how he hears him b/c the only reason I know is the dogs on the bed staring at the hall...I crack up everytime!!! If he happens to be laying in the livingroom he'll make a mad dash to the bed! The funny part is he sleeps in the hall, he gets a few mins of bed time then he's happy hops down and goes to his bed in the hall!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The funniest is when Harlea wants to go swimming but she is funny all the time. She has a couple of mosquito bites on her right hip right now that she can't reach so she willlook at me then her hip and back to me and keep repeating that until I scratch her hip for her.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk really gets into playing with his toys, rolling around, snorting actin a fool!! it's so funny and adorable!!! and also when he's happy to see you he does a wiggle dance... we call it the "truffle shuffle" it melts my heart :blush2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I thought I'd just show you.

Diva entertaining the pups
Diva and pups.jpg

Jewel being silly, she doesn't like getting her tail pocket cleaned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK1Q-ab3Dik

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Well I thought I'd just show you.

Diva entertaining the pups
View attachment 51333

Jewel being silly, she doesn't like getting her tail pocket cleaned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK1Q-ab3Dik

Lmbo! She is so cute!

Brie also likes to play fetch...well half of fetch. She loves chasing n getting ball, frisbee etc but when she brings it back she won't give it to you freely. She'll stand on the frisbee, barking at you to get it n then when you do, she bites it.

Last edited:

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
her OCD... she knows exactly that it's dinner time at 5:30pm.. "time for bed"= off the couch, couple pieces of kibble, and outside to pee, back inside, walks past the cat within inches (she will chase that cat ALLLLLL day long), and in her crate.... knows over 130 words (yes we have a list), knows the SOUNDS of food coming out of the fridge.. goes in her spot when the vacuum comes out.... won't step over a cord... catches AND releases flies in her mouth.. HATE JEOPARDY!!! Flips out at the sound of Alex Trebek and the daily double..

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki's cutest move is when we play catch with anything and he gets it and comes to bring it back but he prances and spins circles but will not give it back hardly ever! So we have 2 toys at all time to throw so we can get one back to keep playing.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7467]truffle shuffle[/MENTION] truffle shuffle doesn't really happen without a video.....

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
her OCD... she knows exactly that it's dinner time at 5:30pm.. "time for bed"= off the couch, couple pieces of kibble, and outside to pee, back inside, walks past the cat within inches (she will chase that cat ALLLLLL day long), and in her crate.... knows over 130 words (yes we have a list), knows the SOUNDS of food coming out of the fridge.. goes in her spot when the vacuum comes out.... won't step over a cord... catches AND releases flies in her mouth.. HATE JEOPARDY!!! Flips out at the sound of Alex Trebek and the daily double..

Omg! That all is just awesome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.