Has the time change changed your bully??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas was on a very normal/strict diet schedule (besides my husband giving him multi-grain wheat thins and he is on a grain/gluten free diet, lol) , I got up, took him out, he ate breakfast, etc... I get home from work at 5, he has ALWAYS ate his dinner at 6, but I swear since the time change as soon as I walk in the door he is starving!!! I have tried all week to hold him off, but he is obvious when he is hungry, and sits at his bowl. I am going to continue to try to hold him off, at 5 he eats his food, and I am finding I have to give him more snacks by the time we go to bed at 10. GOOD snacks, but when he ate at 6 he only got one now it is two. Just wondering??

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
It does make sense! I know my kids are all messed up with the time change, Silva I havent really noticed any changes! :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, another reason to love that Arizona NEVER does time changes!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No time change here, but it is getting to be daylight later, which is making me sleep an extra half hour each day :rolleyes:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex is all messed up at bed time he wants to go to bed at 9 instead of 10 has soon as it hits 9 he is out till i wake him up to go potty for bed... its 9:15 and he is out like a rock lmao...the first morning it changed he was up an hr early but now he is sleeping in in the mornings and im the one getting up an hr early "go figure" so lex gets up with me hehe!!! must be nice not havin the time change i hate it i like the longer days!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
When you sleep 23 hours a day what routine is there to change? ;)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I meant to write about this earlier, but I've been kinda sick and not on very much. Monday morning Vegas was climbing all over my husband at 5:30. Normally if it were 6:30, he'd be late for work. So, once up...Vegas followed him around until my husband got into the shower. At 6:30 (thinking it was 7:30) Vegas started pawing at the bed and doing a low growl mixed with a high pitched whine. He's saved my butt a few times by doing this when I've hit the wrong button on my alarm (off vs snooze) but this Monday morning..all I could manage to say was "Vegas!! The time changed baby!
That was the only morning he did it. Usually I can't even get him out of bed until 8 when I'm just about ready to leave for work and I put food in his bowl.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.