Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lol she is going to be just fine! The vets office will keep you posted yes?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:hug:to you Karen and Mia, she will be fine but that wont stop you worrying we all do when they have surgery. keep us posted

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Gooooood Luck Mia :) And good luck to you too Karen! Try not to worry too much, you guys will be in my thoughts!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
good luck Mia x everything will be fine xxxx

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Good Luck Mia! Try to stay calm mama...she will do just fine!

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Thanks again guys. I picked her up.. she's not too steady on her feet yet. She's of course on pain medication. She was too weak to make it to the backyard so she peed in the driveway...awwww My poor baby :( they said she did great though.
Here she is now resting.
20130807_165833.jpg

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Yes! But tic toc... tic toc :hmm:

oh..I understand that..I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear from the vet about Brie's spay and even morse o w her cryosurgery

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! But tic toc... tic toc :hmm:

oh..I understand that..I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear from the vet about Brie's spay and even morse o w her cryosurgery

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww. Just checking in to see if there was a post about Mia. So glad to see she's done with her surgery and did well. She's probably happy to be home, and your probably glad she's home too. All she needs now is rest, love, TLC from Mommy, and she'll be back to her self before you know it. She'll be better tomorrow, and want to run and jump, my Blossom did this, and actually jumped off the side of they couch arm, but didn't hurt herself. A combination of the pain meds and the fact that bullies have a very high pain tolerance. After that I had to keep her on her leash when she was out, and keep her beside me. You would never have known she had surgery. You have to try and keep her quiet and not jumping lol. Easier said than done, but they do heal pretty fast. Feel better Mia, and quick recovery. Love and hugs

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im glad that everything went well ;-) and to add to advices already given when our girl was spayed in the summer she was shaking all night we covered her with thin blanket -this seemed to help her
With loads of tlc she be back to her normal self quickly xxxx

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Aww. Just checking in to see if there was a post about Mia. So glad to see she's done with her surgery and did well. She's probably happy to be home, and your probably glad she's home too. All she needs now is rest, love, TLC from Mommy, and she'll be back to her self before you know it. She'll be better tomorrow, and want to run and jump, my Blossom did this, and actually jumped off the side of they couch arm, but didn't hurt herself. A combination of the pain meds and the fact that bullies have a very high pain tolerance. After that I had to keep her on her leash when she was out, and keep her beside me. You would never have known she had surgery. You have to try and keep her quiet and not jumping lol. Easier said than done, but they do heal pretty fast. Feel better Mia, and quick recovery. Love and hugs

Thanks for the advice:) the vet told me to make sure she is inactive for 10 days- ummm helllo? How do I do THAT :crazy: obviously that won't be an issue tonight but...does she know bully babies??? :LMAO:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad she is doing well, and she will be her ol' self in no time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.