Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy grabbed a pair of panties ( only reason im putting that is because I know it will be asked what it is later lol) And as I chased her to get them she gobbled them up. I dont know what her problem is. The only problem this time is is that the peroxide didnt work ... And she did it right before I had to leave for work. My bf will be home in lil over an hour. Do you guys think it will be ok for him to try the peroxide thing 3 hours after the fact? The vet also opens at 8 so Im gonna call them too. This dog has me on pins and needles... What are we suppose to do??? Im hoping once training is over that she will learn to listen better and we wont have to deal with this garbage so much. If she was bigger I dont think I would freak out as much but shes only 18 pounds. So a pair of panties seems big to me for her little body..... What would you guys do?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh dear.... I have a sock undies towel toy rag thief too! Little Jesse! Luckily she has passed everything she had swallowed but ever since Yunas obstruction I am very cautious. The whole house knows these items belong in the hamper and if I find one in her mouth the culprit is grounded!

The hardest part is the toys, but she doesn't swallow those she just chews on them thank goodness. She only swallows the cloth stuff. I have had to train my kids to pick up after themselves at a very young age. Wasn't easy.... But they do now. She still gets the run away crayon pretty often.

Each time it's happened I waited to see if it passed on its own. She'd usually throw it up. Sometimes the next day.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Last edited:
OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh dear.... I have a sock undies towel toy rag thief too! Little Jesse! Luckily she has passed everything she had swallowed but ever since Yunas obstruction I am very cautious. The whole house knows these items belong in the hamper and if I find one in her mouth the culprit is grounded!

The hardest part is the toys, but she doesn't swallow those she just chews on them thank goodness. She only swallows the cloth stuff. I have had to train my kids to pick up after themselves at a very young age. Wasn't easy.... But they do now. She still gets the run away crayon pretty often.

Each time it's happened I waited to see if it passed on its own. She'd usually throw it up. Sometimes the next day.

Oh I totally understand. I dont let anything just lay around. Well I try not to. This time I was doing laundry and dropped a pair. Before I noticed she grabbed them and ran. Soooo sneaky... lol New house rule is no matter what she will be on a lead until she is trained. So then at least she cant run away from me. I just worry cause shes so tiny! Well shes tiny to me.. lol Wish me luck!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I totally understand. I dont let anything just lay around. Well I try not to. This time I was doing laundry and dropped a pair. Before I noticed she grabbed them and ran. Soooo sneaky... lol New house rule is no matter what she will be on a lead until she is trained. So then at least she cant run away from me. I just worry cause shes so tiny! Well shes tiny to me.. lol Wish me luck!

I think her and Jess are kindred spirits!! Lol

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Will you please come to my house and train my kids LOL...My Sheldon is better trained than they are LOL...The tea cup yorkie chews on more than Sheldon does.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I totally understand what you are going through, I also have a textile eater, his favourite things are sweat socks. So far he's been able to either throw them up, or poop them out. Hopefully she will pass the panties soon, it can sometimes take until the next day, or even up to a week later. Signs of obstruction to look for is diarrhea, vomiting, and drooling from the mouth. Good luck, hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that she will pass it without any problems. Sending love, hugs and prayers. Please keep us posted on how she's doing

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH.... best of luck, I hope it passes on it's own. Lisa has you covered

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
These 'lil bullies...so much mischief! Hopefully she'll pass this too, need
to call vet about giving peroxide 3 hrs later unless someone here knows.

I'll be praying over Daisy...GOD bless!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I got the same thing here! lily is a sock monster! Thankfully she doesn't swallow them but while i load washing machine i always end up dropping something - and if Lily doesn't have it -i can guarantee that i can find all my missing items in her bed ;-)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston loves socks too!!! And underwear, it's a constant battle... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Daisy grabbed a pair of panties ( only reason im putting that is because I know it will be asked what it is later lol) And as I chased her to get them she gobbled them up. I dont know what her problem is. The only problem this time is is that the peroxide didnt work ... And she did it right before I had to leave for work. My bf will be home in lil over an hour. Do you guys think it will be ok for him to try the peroxide thing 3 hours after the fact? The vet also opens at 8 so Im gonna call them too. This dog has me on pins and needles... What are we suppose to do??? Im hoping once training is over that she will learn to listen better and we wont have to deal with this garbage so much. If she was bigger I dont think I would freak out as much but shes only 18 pounds. So a pair of panties seems big to me for her little body..... What would you guys do?

Any pantie sightings?

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Any pantie sightings?

All you guys are soooo great! Well my bf got home at 8. ANd I called the vet at 8 and they were like ya go ahead and try the peroxide... It worked :) It took a little longer than it did the week before last but hey it worked and thats all that matters!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online