Loves his Bully Bootie Scratched

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas HATES to have his face washed, you would think by now he would be used to it since I do it every evening, But as I approach him he runs from me, I say "good boy, You want a treat?" he will then slowly come to me and let me wash his wrinkles as I am telling him the whole time ~WHAT A GOOD BOY HE IS~, I will give him a treat still telling him what a good boy he is while petting him, but instead of wanting his ears scratched he ALWAYS turns around shoving his butt in to me, and wants his butt scratched, Does your bully prefer ears, head or bully bootie? Vegas is all about the bootie :heart:!!!

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
P.S. Of COURSE he loves it all, any touch from me, when I am not touching him, he is shoving himself on me, but his butt is his favorite!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Oh booty all the way! We just have to show Silva a baby wipe and she will lay down and roll over to have her "girl area" cleaned! :bully:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh booty all the way! We just have to show Silva a baby wipe and she will lay down and roll over to have her "girl area" cleaned! :bully:

REALLY [MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION], she just rolls over?? Vegas is a year and a half, and this has been going on EVERY night, and he still runs, but when I mention TREAT, he does come crawling to me and allows me to wash, I have had to chase him, I wish I could be so lucky!! and not having a girl, you wash there also??? I wash face, and tail pocket never his ummmm, privates??? he is fixed, lol, I did not know you had to do this with a girl.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
yeah I do it gets dicoloured and gross so I wash it every day or so along with face and butt! I figure that it probably feels refreshed to have it cleansed since she cant reach herself! I will get it on video! :lol:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester just kind of comes over and knows the wrinkle washing is part of his care in the morning. As for being scratched, he's usually more interested in playing with toys or eating. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I guess they like under the neck, that's my favorite spot to pet them. Sooooo soft, especially Tidus :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.