How many English Bulldogs do you have?

Derby

Jun 24, 2013
Denton, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Derby
I've noticed that almost everyone I meet who owns an English Bulldog either has more than one, or has one (or more) and also fosters a few. The last English Bulldog owner I met owns 3 and fosters 3. I only have one, but I'm starting to wonder if that's allowed ;). How many English Bulldogs own you?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, it's totally allowed, but everyone knows that Bully's are like chips, you can't just have one, and more than one is way more fun. Lol. I have two, they are siblings, litter mates and they are 17 months old. I got them for Mothers Day last year. They are brother and sister, and their names are Bulldozer (Dozer), and Blossom.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I only have Harlea right now but my wife and I are talking about fostering one in the future.

benjibabies3

May 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy and Dozer
We have two but wouldn't mind a house full. Sassy and Dozer are so much fun and I couldn't imagine our family without them.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I have one EB and a Lab. I would love another EB and after reading about some of the rescue and fosters successes I am seriously thinking I could do the same. I always thought I wasnt capable or knowledgeable but with this forum support system it is something I am seriously thinking about.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We have one boxer Roxie, and then our bully Bella... Bella had 8 puppies in Dec so we had 9 bullies! Then we sold all the bullies, but kept Winston & Wellie. We had to put Wellie down because of health issues, and then we lost Bella during surgery in June. So now we are down to just Roxie & Winston. I would LOVE to have another EB, but I'm not emotionally ready. I would like to foster an EB, and even maybe a special needs one in honor of our baby Wellie :heart:

Last edited:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I only have one EB at the mo. I actually would love to have another at some point

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
We have 1 bully....... for now;)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I just have Dudley for now. I don't think Dudley could handle another bullie -- he is pretty entrenched as the King of the Hill! He's carrying on right now because I'm not paying attention to him! I WOULD LOVE another bully!:2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a great thread. I have 3, Wilson, Emma & Sally. We got Wilson shortly after our pitty Orion passed unexpectedly. We then rescued Jack few weeks after we got Wilson (he's a pitty and only 3 weeks older than Wilson). I had always wanted a Bulldog and and the time was finally right. Shortly after Ace, Orion's littermate brother passed, we got Emma. I said I wouldn't have 3 dogs again, ever! Well now I have 4 dogs because I was drawn to a rescue thread here and it was love at first sight....Sally is our rescue and she's just wonderful! We've had her almost 3 months now. My life is very busy with dogs and my hubby. I wouldn't have it any other way.
[MENTION=8050]Ashleym[/MENTION], if you ever consider getting a rescue Bulldog you have a wonderful support system here. Sally had some issues at first but oh man the changes she's made in 3 short months has been amazing! Please please consider it. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We have 5 bullies, 2-10 week old bully pups, 1 Frenchie, and 1 Beagle.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We only have Ftse, would love to have another but we do have to travel a bit with Business and we come over to the USA each year and I think it would too much asking my daughter to have more than 1 as she has two dogs of her own.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
We have 3 bullies, 2 English and 1 French! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online