How many English Bulldogs do you have?

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
What a great thread. I have 3, Wilson, Emma & Sally. We got Wilson shortly after our pitty Orion passed unexpectedly. We then rescued Jack few weeks after we got Wilson (he's a pitty and only 3 weeks older than Wilson). I had always wanted a Bulldog and and the time was finally right. Shortly after Ace, Orion's littermate brother passed, we got Emma. I said I wouldn't have 3 dogs again, ever! Well now I have 4 dogs because I was drawn to a rescue thread here and it was love at first sight....Sally is our rescue and she's just wonderful! We've had her almost 3 months now. My life is very busy with dogs and my hubby. I wouldn't have it any other way.
@Ashleym, if you ever consider getting a rescue Bulldog you have a wonderful support system here. Sally had some issues at first but oh man the changes she's made in 3 short months has been amazing! Please please consider it. :)

I really am just have to work on my husband. He is worried I will be that "crazy dog person" lol. The good news is I usually get what I want just have to find the right opportunity. This year was rough for me I had a lot of health issues and had 2 surgeries and had to take 6 months off of work. Fergus was a present from my husband to help me stop feeling sorry for myself and keep my mind occupied. Best present ever :heart:

Miss Snuffles Mom

Jun 24, 2013
Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Snuffles
We only have one. I would love to have another but our Bullie was a rescue who was kept in a cage for the first 2 years of her life and wasn't socialized properly so therefore she has a high prey drive. She is the sweetest thing otherwise��

Last edited:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
We have 3 English Bullies (a Disabled boy and two rescue girls), one Frenchton (half French Bulldog and half Boston Terrier) right now. Oh and a chihuahua also.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I really am just have to work on my husband. He is worried I will be that "crazy dog person" lol. The good news is I usually get what I want just have to find the right opportunity. This year was rough for me I had a lot of health issues and had 2 surgeries and had to take 6 months off of work. Fergus was a present from my husband to help me stop feeling sorry for myself and keep my mind occupied. Best present ever :heart:

That IS the best present ever!! You go Fergus! Keep your mommy on her toes! :up:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I only have one....but I would have a whole stinking pack of bullies if I could.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
We have 2, our new addition 16 week old Bailey in June 2013 and our newest addition 8 week old Zoey in August 2013. They are a joy. I think we will stop now but I've always wanted an English Bulldog and now we have two. Really has added to my retirement. These girls are so entertaining.

OP
Derby

Derby

Jun 24, 2013
Denton, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Derby
I just have Dudley for now. I don't think Dudley could handle another bullie -- he is pretty entrenched as the King of the Hill! He's carrying on right now because I'm not paying attention to him! I WOULD LOVE another bully!:2thumbs:

Derby won't let me not pay attention to her, either! Even if I pull out my phone while petting her she starts barking or jumping all over me :p She loves playing with other dogs, but I don't know that she would like it if she wasn't my only dog.

OP
Derby

Derby

Jun 24, 2013
Denton, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Derby
What a great thread. I have 3, Wilson, Emma & Sally. We got Wilson shortly after our pitty Orion passed unexpectedly. We then rescued Jack few weeks after we got Wilson (he's a pitty and only 3 weeks older than Wilson). I had always wanted a Bulldog and and the time was finally right. Shortly after Ace, Orion's littermate brother passed, we got Emma. I said I wouldn't have 3 dogs again, ever! Well now I have 4 dogs because I was drawn to a rescue thread here and it was love at first sight....Sally is our rescue and she's just wonderful! We've had her almost 3 months now. My life is very busy with dogs and my hubby. I wouldn't have it any other way.
@Ashleym, if you ever consider getting a rescue Bulldog you have a wonderful support system here. Sally had some issues at first but oh man the changes she's made in 3 short months has been amazing! Please please consider it. :)

My boyfriend and I have also considered at least fostering another bulldog down the road, and we have met a few people involved in the bulldog rescue around here. It seems like it could be a really neat thing to do! Especially with the support from this forum.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.