How many times did your 13 week old Bully poop a day?

Srhendon

Jul 24, 2013
FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
This could go for either a nutrition question or just a general question, but Tyson poops quiet a few times a day. I havent kept track with exact numbers, but it seems like almost every time that he needs to pee he poops. Its not every time but it seems like it. Im thinking that since he is pooping so much he has a lot of unnecessary things in his food and he is dumping too much waste. The food he eats is here - http://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/products/- its the pacific stream canine formula for puppies. As you can see it is a very rich and nutritious food. Any body have any thoughts on this?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Puppies do poo a lot! I remember Jake going almost every time he went out! He STILL goes 3 times a day! I am helping housebreak and crate train my daughters 13 week old Shephard pup..he is a pooping machine. After every meal (3) and a couple just for fun! :ohmy:

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
How much are you feeding? Is the poop formed and normal or soft serve? Duke is now 5 months but I got him at twelve weeks. He was on royal canin from the breeder. He poop was soft serve and he was going like 5-6 times a day and I didn't like that. By 13 weeks I switched him to raw and his poop became formed and he cut down the frequency. IDE say he still goes 3-4 times a day but the amount is alot less it looks like rabbit poop. Mind you he eats 2LB per day he weighs 34LB. Duchess was the same thing I got her at 8 weeks and she had soft serve like 5-6 times per day.by 4 months I switched her to raw and frequency and quantity decreased. I would think the food is the culprit if its not formed. I know the kibble feeders here have great success with fromms. Good luck!

SMeyer13

Jun 13, 2013
South Carolina
Country
U.S.A
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Tucker is around 15 weeks old and he still goes quite often. Usually its once in the morning when he wakes up / before he eats, again after he eats, after lunch and dinner then usually again late in the evening. He is eating a mix of mostly blue wilderness puppy with a little bit of Royal Canin. He was on Royal from his breeder and sent home a small sample. I didn't want to switch him immediately and add to his stress, so I bought another small bag of Royal Canin and after slowly mixing it in, I poured the rest in a large bag of Blue Wilderness. I feed him 1/2 a cup 3x a day right now.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea poos 4 to 5 times a day. When she gets up. After breakfast. Early afternoon. Sometimes before dinner and before bed.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Puppies do poo a lot! I remember Jake going almost every time he went out! He STILL goes 3 times a day! I am helping housebreak and crate train my daughters 13 week old Shephard pup..he is a pooping machine. After every meal (3) and a couple just for fun! :ohmy:

Yes what she just said. :goodpost:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online