brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok just a question. Does anyone else have a bully that does everything with a toy in its mouth? Brutus will even do his outside business with a toy. Its not a problem I was just curious.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson doesn't ALWAYS have a toy in his mouth but as soon as we get home he picks one up then dances around with it. Same with when people come over, he doesn't run straight up to them, he grabs his bone then dances up to them with it in his mouth. He does alot with a bone in his mouth. Silly bullys :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
A couple of ours will grab them to go outside, and usually drop them before they do their business, but sometimes will hols it the whole time.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley :heart: his toys. The minute my boyfriend comes in, Dudley grabs his bone and starts the "Dudley dance"! He often will take his bones outside when he has to go. Sometimes he drops them and buries them with invisible dirt, does his business and then comes back and picks them up. He knows if he takes an inside toy outside, he has to bring it in again. Funny dogs!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG that is the cutest thing I've ever heard of! Mona doesn't care for her toys that much. Sometimes she plays with them, when she's not sleeping on the couch, which is 90% of the time. :cursing:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I've heard of this behavior before. I've never had a pup that wanted a toy in their mouth all the time, but I have noticed Amelia likes to carry around sticks and some of the smaller hard chew toys we have here often, but not all the time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep... my Frenchie does.... I refer to it as 'have toy, will travel'.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That is too funny. Harlea has toys outside but she would rather do her business quickly so she can resume mowing the yard. I swear I should have named her Elsie.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Why are there no pictures in this thread? :bitching: I think this habit is heeelarious! My pups don't do that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online