I noticed this on his paw last night????????????

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I think it's called interdigital cyst... Our Joey gets it sometimes, most often if her feet are damp like after a rainy period or if she baths to much or lick her feet. I treat it with Epsom salt and it works super good for us, it usually just takes one or two times of dipping her foot in it and it's gone:) I use quite a lot of Epsom salt in some lukewarm water and just let her foot rest in it for as long as I can manage, probably about a minute or so and then I just dry her foot nicely afterwards. Hope it works for you too:)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
no hes not licking it alot and it doesnt seem to be bothering him that much. When touching it does feel kinda hard but I cant see anything in it

I think it's called interdigital cyst... Our Joey gets it sometimes, most often if her feet are damp like after a rainy period or if she baths to much or lick her feet. I treat it with Epsom salt and it works super good for us, it usually just takes one or two times of dipping her foot in it and it's gone:) I use quite a lot of Epsom salt in some lukewarm water and just let her foot rest in it for as long as I can manage, probably about a minute or so and then I just dry her foot nicely afterwards. Hope it works for you too:)

That's exactly was I was thinking Petra. Looks like it. @JeannieCO is having this problem with her Sally right now and has a lot of knowledge about them.

That picture of his paw is adorable.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I'm also having the issue with Ollie and these guys have been such great help!! They def can give the advice and tips!

Erinbarin

May 3, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasper, 4 & Penelope, 1
That is an inter-digital cyst, whatever you do, DON'T POP IT! Let her walk around in warm Epsom salts water, dry thoroughly and apply Panalog, or Animax ointment. If she keeps licking, put a sock or bandage over it, and distract her with toys or treats, until it has time to heal.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online