sleep question?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE those pictures. Banks, Nitschke and Cheli all have NEVER moved once they are out..... then again, they sleep with us. Maybe that is what Chumley wants, to be in bed with you

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
First of all LOVE all the pictures. Vegas sleeps in his crate at night so he is pretty settled in, but during the day he will flop from couch to love seat to cool tile floor. I think it is just to cool off from laying in the same spot so long.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Oh my goodness, Chumley is sooooooooo adorable!!!!!!! Mayhem sleeps in a crate at night, but when he is napping during the day, he does the same thing. Sleeps in one spot for a while, then wanders a few feet to another spot and goes to sleep there......on and on......crazy bullies!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Yep, Ollie moves all night when we first got him we tried letting him sleep in the room but he was on the bed off the bed all night long...Now he sleeps in the hallway which has a door to the main part of the house and then all our bedrooms we just shut all the doors and its like a little cave for him! I still hear him pace a couple times during the night! Now in the daytime when he sleeps all day he pretty much stay's put!

📰 Latest posts

Members online