ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This is my life... Last night my daughter was having some friends spend the night, so I decided to make some popcorn and watch a movie downstairs. Anyhoo my son told me a cop was in the driveway, so I go outside for about 10 minutes. Apparently some kids were swimming in the neighborhood pool, and the cop couldn't find the pool house!!! I get back in the house to find Winston's head inside of my popcorn bowl... he had devoured all my popcorn!!!:cursing: THEN I couldn't find the TV remote, looking all over for the dang thing... Winston had put it in his doggie bed & pulled the battery cover off to chew on it!!! Thankfully he didn't eat any pieces of the remote off or eat the battery, but mind you this was in the course of 10 minute TOPS!!!
:party:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I feel your pain. Last night we were eating dinner at the kitchen table and I noticed it was unusually quiet. Brutus was MIA. OH NO. I decided to be the brave one to go see what damage was done by the little angel :evil:. Luckily he was not feeling destructive at that time:whew:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I feel your pain. Last night we were eating dinner at the kitchen table and I noticed it was unusually quiet. Brutus was MIA. OH NO. I decided to be the brave one to go see what damage was done by the little angel :evil:. Luckily he was not feeling destructive at that time:whew:
It's like that at our house... I also have a 22 month old grandson, so between the two of them they keep my hopping!!! :crazy:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
At least the remote wasn't complete demolished?! The people at Comcast (cable co.) told me if I came back for yet another remote, they were going to charge me. Dudley was fascinated by the remote...he's good now, he's a big boy! HA!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
At least the remote wasn't complete demolished?! The people at Comcast (cable co.) told me if I came back for yet another remote, they were going to charge me. Dudley was fascinated by the remote...he's good now, he's a big boy! HA!
That's too funny!!! :haha: Maybe he liked it because it has your scent on it?!! Right now Winston seems to be fascinated w/shoes (ate one of my MERRELLS... Really?!!) and socks. And hmmm maybe remotes?!! LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
About par for the course. Harlea likes to eat my wife's and daughters pj pants for some odd reason.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl: but truly, I feel your frustration! Geez!!!

Cami is 5 and doesn't chew or get into stuff BUT, she has this weird thing
about reading glasses, weird because I can't even get her to play/chew
on toys or bones...no stuffies, fluffies, balls, frisbees, Nylabones, etc.

Reading glasses are like crack to her so I've had to remind myself to NEVER
put them down. I got such a scare finding that 1st couple of pair she chewed
up completely, thinking maybe she's swallowed a piece. Can we say PARANOIA?!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl: but truly, I feel your frustration! Geez!!!

Cami is 5 and doesn't chew or get into stuff BUT, she has this weird thing
about reading glasses, weird because I can't even get her to play/chew
on toys or bones...no stuffies, fluffies, balls, frisbees, Nylabones, etc.

Reading glasses are like crack to her so I've had to remind myself to NEVER
put them down. I got such a scare finding that 1st couple of pair she chewed
up completely, thinking maybe she's swallowed a piece. Can we say PARANOIA?!!
Carol you win on this one... Who would of thought reading glasses?!!! :blink: LOL

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Carol you win on this one... Who would of thought reading glasses?!!! :blink: LOL

Really!!! I was all set to run her in for xrays but got down on my hands & knees and found
all the tiny pieces of plastic & glass then reconstructed them a la CSI. I can leave popcorn,
cookies, etc on my bedside table (she's always up on the bed w/me and she will leave those
alone but if I lay my glasses there...crunchalicious...bizarre!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
About par for the course. Harlea likes to eat my wife's and daughters pj pants for some odd reason.

Daisy is the same way. I almost cant wear them. Im not sure if its because they are baggy. But shes tore holes in several pairs.. And if I wear shorts, like boxer kind she will jump up to eat them..lol

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
This is my life... Last night my daughter was having some friends spend the night, so I decided to make some popcorn and watch a movie downstairs. Anyhoo my son told me a cop was in the driveway, so I go outside for about 10 minutes. Apparently some kids were swimming in the neighborhood pool, and the cop couldn't find the pool house!!! I get back in the house to find Winston's head inside of my popcorn bowl... he had devoured all my popcorn!!!:cursing: THEN I couldn't find the TV remote, looking all over for the dang thing... Winston had put it in his doggie bed & pulled the battery cover off to chew on it!!! Thankfully he didn't eat any pieces of the remote off or eat the battery, but mind you this was in the course of 10 minute TOPS!!!
:party:

LOL silly Winston :popcorn:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mmmmmm Popcorn and Remote, so yummy. :)