The Matrix

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
10,936
Reaction score
962
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
7
Buster got lost in the matrix this morn.

1375221591709-2.webp
 
Awww how cute! He has got the cutest lil face :)
 
Wow! Super cool! take the red pill, my friend. the red one.
 
BUSTER!!!! He's so cute.
 
Buster is cute no matter where he is!:smoochwink:
 
Buster take the yellow pill not the red!!!! :D Soo Cute!
 
That's cool Phil..is that an app or photo editing program that does that? Buster is awesome looking!
 
That's cool Phil..is that an app or photo editing program that does that? Buster is awesome looking!

app. doesn't come close to that AWESOME oil painting though!!!!!
 
app. doesn't come close to that AWESOME oil painting though!!!!!

my wife is critical of it that's why I asked opinions..I liked it until she said it was just ok...I think she just likes to annoy me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top