Washing Bully Placemats

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I don't know if this is common sense or not, but I was recently considering replacing the dog's non-skid rubber place mats that I feed them on because they were looking really gross, despite soaking them and trying to put them in the dishwasher.

I was cleaning today and, for some reason, I threw them in the washing machine with a few dog toys and a bed with some detergent and Oxy Clean and they look as good as new!

I wasn't sure if anyone else had similar mats that seem caked with muck but this worked well for me and I wanted to share!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I do this every sunday, wash his rug that has his food bowl on it, and all his stuffies, and his pillow, all the while he is pouting and "lost" without his stuff, ( did I ever mention he is OCD like me??) he really sit's and pouts til all is clean and dried then all is good!

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we dont use place mats here but we do wash the toys about once a week or so.. i try to wash while there takin a nap or i stick them in washer when i go to bed and when jeff gets home he puts them in the dryer, so when we wake up we dont have and pouting in the mornings

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.