Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Well then it s settled! I'm having a party with cake n presents n hats n everything! :clap2:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] you are not crazy. I told my wife we were going to have a party when Harlea turns 1 next May and she looked at me like I had the plague or something. Same with my friends but I am still going to do it and have a good time. lol

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
@Lisabear123 you are not crazy. I told my wife we were going to have a party when Harlea turns 1 next May and she looked at me like I had the plague or something. Same with my friends but I am still going to do it and have a good time. lol

Lol good for you! I just feel like I want to go all out w Brie. Her 1 year is 12/12. It was cool that she was born 12/12/12 lol

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
We do have our own little birthday party complete with a steak with a candle on top that we light as I sing happy birthday to him. I then blow out the candle and cut the steak in little bites and watch Santino devour it and then of course, there's his wrapped birthday presents for him to tear open too:) This has been our birthday routine since his first birthday and he's now six. This was this year.....
uvuvaqy3.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol good for you! I just feel like I want to go all out w Brie. Her 1 year is 12/12. It was cool that she was born 12/12/12 lol

AWESOME 12-12-12 once in a lifetime baby you have there!!!!!
We had a huge party and party favors and the pinata and everything he had a hard time holding the stick so I beat the crap out of it for him. Kibble galore for all the puppies!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

We do have our own little birthday party complete with a steak with a candle on top that we light as I sing happy birthday to him. I then blow out the candle and cut the steak in little bites and watch Santino devour it and then of course, there's his wrapped birthday presents for him to tear open too:) This has been our birthday routine since his first birthday and he's now six. This was this year.....
uvuvaqy3.jpg

​WOW!!!! Look at the big boy!!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
uvuvaqy3.jpg
I Love it!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
AWESOME 12-12-12 once in a lifetime baby you have there!!!!!
We had a huge party and party favors and the pinata and everything he had a hard time holding the stick so I beat the crap out of it for him. Kibble galore for all the puppies!!!!

I think so too! And a piñata ...what a fun idea! I'll hold Brie up o it w the stick n help her whack it! Lol

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
No! Raven gets something special to eat and lots of new toys. Have your fun.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Yup I but my guys a dog cake from a local dog bakery, new toys that I wrap so they can open them, a special dinner, a walk somewhere different that we haven't been too, and party hats! I love celebrating their birthdays!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.